http://etf2l.org/forum/general/topic-5209/?recent=88931

2nd one

krol

lel`
Ki11ERS.PRO

default>all

Cycles

lolwow

completely useless thread is beyond useless.

zodiak

i have standard crosshair…

i dont use a crosshair
i use blu tac
it wins.

Exfane

EPA
TWIN

yellow x-hair.

for some reason yellow works better for me then green with this game, thats why:
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/ohshitsonyellow

minimoose

There is no “best” crosshair for Scout/Solly/Demo/whatever. Just use the one that you like best. It really doesnt matter, you wont hit better with a different crosshair. Its more like a placebo.

Placebo’s can still help you improve, and I would disagree that different crosshairs don’t make you hit more ;) You just need a crosshair that you can keep track of, I like the circular one with a whole in the middle, except for when I’m sniping.

Rele

There is no “best” crosshair for Scout/Solly/Demo/whatever. Just use the one that you like best. It really doesnt matter, you wont hit better with a different crosshair. Its more like a placebo.

Placebo’s can still help you improve, and I would disagree that different crosshairs don’t make you hit more ;) You just need a crosshair that you can keep track of, I like the circular one with a whole in the middle, except for when I’m sniping.

Yea but they only improve you “in your head”. They dont make you perform better like eg an aimbot would :P

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Yea but they only improve you “in your head”. They dont make you perform better like eg an aimbot would :P

They do, I tend to missclick with the dot, with the circle I see my target in it so I know I’m gonna hit him.

eoN^

Actually, there is a best crosshair and a best colour, in all games there are. Its just the most visable colour etc and theres usually a best crosshair that fits with your play style of the weapon.

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Actually, there is a best crosshair and a best colour, in all games there are. Its just the most visable colour etc and theres usually a best crosshair that fits with your play style of the weapon.

Pink > all

Nothing in the game is pink.

Awx

InsertCoin

can I have default crosshair with different color? :o

Pyle

Nothing in the game is pink.

Yes it does… When you have an alt tab bug!

Nyctal

CdC

can I have default crosshair with different color? :o

yeah lol that would be nice

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

small green dot.

1) green is a rare colour in tf2 and stands out clearly on both team colour models
2) small for accuracy
3) green also is the colour your eyes are most sensitive to so it’s easier to keep an eye on ;)

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »