flowerpower/

I can only hope not

julieN1

cQr

I can only hope not

+1

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

I like the middle point. But the 2nd one is a big cluster fuck (some people disagree though). Adding a 2nd entrance bottom left would have made it better + fixing that forward spawn you can re-enter. As well as removing the high trains, which can make you win or lose a round (not due to killing, but due to blocking).

mb

keso

I like the middle point. But the 2nd one is a big cluster fuck (some people disagree though). Adding a 2nd entrance bottom left would have made it better. As well as removing the high trains, which can make you win or lose a round (not due to killing, but due to blocking).

edit: didn’t pay attention to _final then YES the second point is kinda shit.

ambra

freight final is gay

Meyer

IsF
G9

freight final is gay

ozonE

Bring!

freight final is gay

drleånn

they made a perfectly good map into a maze.

do not want

Fragga

FRAGGA`s
RIP

he means a maze, bless him – too many whales

ROFLMAO NINJA EDIT LEON

drleånn

what the fuck are you talking about fraggot?

Fragga

FRAGGA`s
RIP

umad?

drleånn

NEIN :3 why yes

ThePledge

I can only hope not

SfynX

T2P

they rly need to revisit the 2nd point, the last point works great on b3 but final is a bit shit. b3 is my fav atm however changes can be made for instance the middle section of 2nd point is a bit cramped, i only played final once and i didnt look at the mid section between 3rd/4th point but from what iv heard its not that gr8.

get some pros to leave comments for the creator and see what comes up. cp_freight_final2 :D

Locked Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Next »