Forum

Team UK - Nations Cup

Created 25th June 2009 @ 12:04

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 13 14 15 Next »

perry

[MIPC]

Even if you lock the thread, perry will still look the same.

np mate, i dont have a problem with my looks, unlike someone who kept a hood on when showing his pro-gaming through a web-cam =)

god this is fun.

appz

wMiC?

who is xsar and when did u invite yourself into this ?

perry

[MIPC]

how’s team england doing.

ps. it’s xzar, without the s! with the z!

nvc

I don’t care about winning money lol, i just play what i enjoy and if i can win it then sure great. But since you’re making an embarassment of yourself i’ll answer quite quickly, I once won £500 playing a sony flashgame on the internet – shooting targets for 3 minutes lol – so that kinda rules your point of “winning money” – congratulations on your epic amount playing tf2, you truely must be proud – especially because all of what you won was put towards you’re travel. Though i suppose at you’re age, winning 50 quid is probably alot.

I’ve been to i34 and i36 fully paid for, and i also went to i35 (although i had to pay myself) – mainly to see my cod mates but also because wotr2 asked me to go with them. From what i hear you were pretty anti-social for alot of ukesa. If i cared about prizemoney i’d of not attended any of these events. TheSGL also owe me a factory load of fucapo damn them.

You look 12.

xzr

who is apps? :(

eoN^

Okay take the life story to another thread boys, this is ment to be about team UK not team ego or team flame fest so go whine in another thread…

Perry, your not even from the UK? Stop adding to the flames… Everyone else either lets get back on topic or just lock this and screw everyones opinions on what team UK should be like.

If people are to pathetic to have a mature conversation about team UK then it should just be left completely to the managers of team UK to organise it with no input from the rest.

EDIT: I just took some time to read some of your pathetic little flame attempts, both of you. And both are equally pathetic… nVc there is no need to slag anyone off because of the way they look, slag them off because of the way they ACT, all you did by slagging off the way he looked was make yourself look like an immature small minded idiot without a point or a way of getting it across. Perry, why the hell are you trying to start a flame war? If you want to do that go somewhere else or do it on IRC, ruining a thread about a national team is just irritating and pathetic to everyone who is interested in seeing who will be picked and whether or not team UK will be able to at least give some of the more notorious teams a run for their money. All I can say is both of you are acting like pathetic kids who need to go to bed or get the fuck off this forum.

Also to whoever says “Who teh fuckz is eoN” you make me smile :>

EDIT2: Also

who is apps? :(

I see what ya did there ;) :DD

perry

[MIPC]

I don’t care about winning money lol, i just play what i enjoy and if i can win it then sure great. But since you’re making an embarassment of yourself i’ll answer quite quickly, I once won £500 playing a sony flashgame on the internet – shooting targets for 3 minutes lol – so that kinda rules your point of “winning money” – congratulations on your epic amount playing tf2, you truely must be proud – especially because all of what you won was put towards you’re travel

I’ve been to i34 and i36 fully paid for, and i also went to i35 (although i had to pay myself) – mainly to see my cod mates but also because wotr2 asked me to go with them. If i cared about prizemoney i’d of not attended any of these events. TheSGL also owe me a factory load of fucapo damn them.

You look 12.

Clearly i attended ukesa for that 400 pounds i knew we were going to get =) Had enough of the flamewar anyway :D gg.

perry

[MIPC]

So guys what do you think of duncs team picks, discuss!

indey

-[S2L]

i want the drugs that make you look like a duck.

Mads.

just to stop this arguing your both shit :)

<3

Fragga

FRAGGA`s
RIP

Forums are great. I just post stuff to get a retaliation, and sure enough there’s always some sucker there thinking he’s smart by replying to me; the day Xzar figures this out will be sad day.

WTF IS THIS AVATAR NOW?!!?!!?!!

Fragga

FRAGGA`s
RIP

So guys what do you think of duncs team picks, discuss!

It’ll be a much slower paced game with Byte being deliberate, not taking risks. It doesn’t have any big fragger or clutch player in the team so against the likes of Sweden or Finland man for man they’ll need to rely on perfect teamwork to overcome the superior fragging capability that these countries have.

drleånn

lolol fragga left fb and joined imperox, awesome!

OT: FRAGGA FOR UK!

Niggles

FRAGGA FOR ENGLANDS TEAM!

It makes sense, you always need the Victor Meldrew character, just to whine.

:D?

Jones

Team UK does have fraggers. Shintaz/Evil/Byte. I think Byte should play more aggressive and take risks. Let dunc do the calling and keep boomeh or renegade the defensive sol.

Appz is good enough for consideration, but if he doesn’t get on with any of the players having him in the team = epic fail

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 13 14 15 Next »