Forum

Team UK - Nations Cup

Created 25th June 2009 @ 12:04

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 12 13 14 15 Next »

nvc

pretty much. OH SORRY just noticed you were just stating how you were 100x better than perry at every point. Guess we don’t have much proof on that either =]

No, i stated that the majority of the TF2 community is better than perry.

xzr

MY HUMBLE APOLOGIES THEN! You are indeed the shining front figure of humility in tf2.

nvc

(:

Bury

This is embaressing, lock please?

nvc

Even if you lock the thread, perry will still look the same.

xzr

Quite funny to pick on someone’s looks anyway. Doubt you’re johnny depp either :(

nvc

Quite funny to pick on someone’s looks anyway. Doubt you’re johnny depp either :(

I don’t look 12

djc

d2f~

you just have hair that looks like you wash it with some combination of shit and grease

antyjc

2ne1

i clicked on this hoping to see some stuff about “Team UK – Nations Cup”. I guess NVCvsPERRY will have to do.

eoN^

Do we seriously need a UK board just to get a non flame topic about Team UK?

Guys grow up and just talk about the teams, no one cares what any of you look like…

xzr

i sure wish appz and fragga were bringing their share in

djc

d2f~

eon’s only posting that cause he’s ugly pass it on

nvc

i sure wish appz and fragga were bringing their share in

Who cares, underneath mine and kirks childish antics we love eachother

indey

-[S2L]

a duck..?
Man you must be on fucking drugs, hardcore.
All you said above clearly tells us why you shouldnt be in they’r team in any case, you dont care about your team, you care about how you look :p.

perry

[MIPC]

Tlr.. i was playing tf2 for 2 weeks
druidz.. i never asked or was asked to join, i subbed for skinnie while he studied

and as for teams failing, didnt druidz fail after they recruited you? LOL

No offence but you do look like the tag-a-long kid who sat in the back of the class on his own because he was bullied, the midget/young looking one, every school has them. You also slightly resemble a duck, but that’s probably just me… but even so i have done my best to give you a visual representation of it; http://www.abload.de/img/perryjulj.jpg

The amount of time you put into TF2 i’d of atleast thought you’d be able to do more than bash jump, but now everyone has adjusted to that we find you in below par teams and not doing well atall… hense why you have no real comeback to any of my points, go figure kid.

You’re an absolute embarassment, atleast i’ve got something out of playing TF2, 3 lan events, 2 paid for. What have you got? (:

Go get mummy to put you to bed before you have a paddy.

nvc.

I never asked anyone to take me seriously but obviously you did since you started flaming at me :D

I really do feel sorry for some brits to have to stand idiots like you, there are quite a few ones with brain capacity but some, like you, just always remind of those retarded kids who can’t eat food on their own, that’s prolly not just me. Even so i have done my best to give you a visual representation if it.
http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk247/vangogh1721/retarded-kid-edited.jpg

I’m sorry, it’s missing your face next to it, i haven’t got a picture of you anywhere =) Post one if you want to m8.

If people have adjusted to my jumping why do alot of people still fail to kill me after 20 seconds of jumping around them?:(

I’ve only been to one international lan during my life so far and still prolly won more money out of it than you have won over your insane gaming career. I am about to go to the community lan instead of sitting at these forums whining about this game not being successfull. I donated 50 euros for the ukesa, i contributed, among several other people! Now what have you done, other than made a topic insulting our community? Pathetic idiot.

I think i did see one picture of you on your avatar at some point, or maybe it was that web-cam of you gaming (:D:D:D). Based on that, I think you should leave haircuts out of this :)

And my mom is the best, leave her alone! best salmon sandviches ever.

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 12 13 14 15 Next »