Fail

Created 23rd June 2009 @ 14:59

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 7 Next »

flushy

P.O.P

jeremy kyle?

FireStorm

-9m-

Hmm, guys this is tapley you are talking about, hes never embarrassed about anything on the internet!!

Anyway on topic, the way I see it, Blame are the ones at fault here and not Pod so if Pod won the match, they have done nothing wrong and won. That result should stand I see no reason why it should be replayed.

If someone fouls you just before you score the goal do they disallow the goal or play the advantage? Same situation here imo.

I would be very surprised if WildCard or any of the blame lot were to knowingly sneak a banned player into the line up, since they know what the result would be once they were caught. WildCard is not stupid.

anyway, this thread is just another e-drama to fill peoples boring days… :(

^dazed

This was an honest mistake. I used to be in Blame and i know that they are not stupid enough to knowingly include a banned player. When an ex-member, mega, was caught cheating Blame was very quick to get rid of him.

Wildcard would never risk their chance of going into div2 next season by knowingly putting a banned player in the lineup.

kaidus

WiK?

Don’t blame blame guys : <

antyjc

2ne1

Don’t blame blame.

to late kaidus. better luck next time.

WildCard

I agree firestorm but my altercation with people here is the fact that all i did is what I was told to do and there was obviously some misunderstanding between the admin which i spoke to about the way to proceed because as I said was given the go ahead to replay the 2nd map.

What annoys me is children bringing this into public for no possible reason except to gain attention for them selves as if they wanted to do it correctly al lthey would of had to do is speak to the admins and would of been solved.

But no people like drama.

As Dazed has said he knows how i personally feel and the rest of the team about people who cheat or disobey rules and have 0 tolerance for it.

Anyway lock thread? OP has recieved his answer from admins and this will only continue to degenerate into a flame I suspect since everyone has said there piece on the matter ;)

fJack

k^m

no need to go public with this stuff tbh. but tapley make the edrama rather enjoyable :]]

Bee

xoxo

Cut the crap man, wait for the newspost instead.

Blade

i <3 etf2l.
srsly.

king_oli

hDrugs

interesting! so how did they actually find out it was him in the end? ip?

N/A

RaWr ::

First i’d like to apologies to Blame, however in the long run I think I helped improve the game play in their team at the same time as proving to others I am not just a raging child. There was only one person who knew who my real identity and they had no affiliation with Blame, therefore they are innocent and should not be punished in anyway.

For everyone wanting to see evidence – I was 2SYK.

However I would be interested to see some solid evidence except my own word. WildCard apparantly contacted admins before recruiting me and adding me to the ETF2L roster, and they said I was clean, therefore evidence couldn’t be ip based.

I would also like to say that I did not alias to start playing in ETF2L again, it was a league Blame needed me for and I didn’t even think twice about me having a ban on ‘main account’. I enjoy playing in ETF2L as a league and think the majority of admins do a good job, and whenever my ban finishes I will definetely continue playing in the league.

Additionally I didn’t do as much as people are making out to cover my identity. The only things I did was have a Voice Changer, new Steam ID and nickname.

– Josh

Oggy

Stupid josh very stupid

perry

[MIPC]

fuck me josh you’re a horrible liar. :D

king_oli

hDrugs

I would also like to say that I did not alias to start playing in ETF2L again, it was a league Blame needed me for and I didn’t even think twice about me having a ban on ‘main account’. I enjoy playing in ETF2L as a league and think the majority of admins do a good job, and whenever my ban finishes I will definetely continue playing in the league.

Having spoken to him every single day since soon after he adopted the alias (I didn’t know who he was) I can say pretty safely that this is not true. One of the first things he told me was that he hoped to get into div1, and he trialed (or tried to) for Fruit before trialing for blame.
You can hardly say it was a situational decision to join Blame because they needed you when you were actively looking for a clan before hand and discussing which div you were aiming for on one of the first days you used the alias.

ExE

-[S2L]

Where’s the banhammer9000 when you need it? :o

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 7 Next »