Forum

Fail

Created 23rd June 2009 @ 14:59

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 7 Next »

Absolute

Joske was pretty clever about all of this actually. From my perspective, and others, we were initially a little dubious about the whole voice but it honestly didn’t sound like some 70’s crime show where they put a white cloth over the phone. It sounded dodgy, but passable for someone.

For anyone who’s played against joske or whatever, you will know he rages and says some unbelievable shit in game, and the weeks he played with us he was very pleasant and a totally different person. His demo style was also different, making mistakes and his sticky det, sticky det, sticky det style of play wasn’t at all there. Also, joske sucked at soldier last time I saw him, so we came to a really dumb conclusion.

WildCard spent days researching and talking to admins about him, tracing IP’s and all sorts, so it’s not as if we just recruited him under naivity either. We genuinely researched who he was, so joske obviously went to some trouble to change his IP and anything related to his online accounts.

@ Tapley – You should be pretty embarrassed with that comment really.
@ OP – Sigh.

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Indeed calm the fuck down :p Its the internet and you were duped by a 16 year old chav, its ok it happens to all of us.

+1 for josh’s ban being doubled.

@Blame – Im trying to create e-drama, its a boring day at work. If Wild informed admins about this ages ago and tried to see if he was legit, then dont worry im sure the matches are replayed, your team is put to as much as a dissadvantage as enixe or pod.

Bala

c2

WildCard you never mentioned that you’ve lost both maps to us. And even though you used banned player or whatever we dont want a rematch.

zipko

ofc match wont be replayed if you’ve already won it. matches that they used him and won will/can be replayed / defaulted.

I think we’ve got answer to our question. Topic can be closed.

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

Screw doubling Joske’s ban, make it permanent. That’s two teams he has fucked up mid season now.

WildCard

I didnt meantion we lost both maps in the info i pasted as it is completley irrelivant.

But anyway twosyk didnt even play in the first map against you guys so are team lineup was fine? why would we replay it? never even asked to because of that.

It was only the 2nd game in which twosyk played for us and in which I was told could be replayed.

So please get your facts straight or at least look at the status screen shots of the maps before making assumptions as we all know they are the mother of all £$%£$% ups :)

Waebi

‹Con›

<3 BOOMting.

Anathema

Don’t blame blame.

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

Don’t blame blame.

http://www.instantrimshot.com

cheee

fa»
[SpA]

It was only the 2nd game in which twosyk played for us and in which I was told could be replayed.

I don’t want to know the name of the admin but seriously he shouldn’t told you something like this. Because it’s just unfair to give you hope and PoD fear.
Nearly every non-admin would say, you won the map even the opponent used a played not allowed, of course you get the points :)

baerbel

trick17
trick17

http://www.dramabutton.com/

thank you for your attention.

Bala

c2

I didnt meantion we lost both maps in the info i pasted as it is completley irrelivant.

But anyway twosyk didnt even play in the first map against you guys so are team lineup was fine? why would we replay it? never even asked to because of that.

So please get your facts straight or at least look at the status screen shots of the maps before making assumptions as we all know they are the mother of all £$%£$% ups :)

COULD be replayed if your opponent wants to. But obviously we don’t.

RaCio

GoT²

admin need to release proof
i demand at least a DNA-test

eoN^

e-drama is fun.

I think i shall spectate this.

IT WAS A SPY!!!

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 7 Next »