cheee

fa»
[SpA]

seriously clam down

every team/ player could make mistakes
You won the match even they used a player not allowed to play,
be proud of that and celebrate the huge step to div2

chich

ofc match wont be replayed if you’ve already won it. matches that they used him and won will/can be replayed / defaulted.

We have been very surprised by such statements (reaction) from outside Blame. And very much it wanted to us to hear public opinion.

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

“Well it was so obvious who it was..”

Enlighten me, plx.

+1

2SYK = Josh/Joske

High skilled demo leaves scene, new high skilled demo comes back and plays pickups using a voice actuator? Please…

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Enlighten me, plx.

+1

2SYK = Josh/Joske

High skilled demo leaves scene, new high skilled demo comes back and plays pickups using a voice actuator? Please…

lol owned.
INCREASE JOSH’s BAN FOR BEING A BAD BOY!

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Enlighten me, plx.

+1

2SYK = Josh/Joske

lol owned.

[23:29] because its josh with a voice actuator and he doesnt want to be found out

(stripped name)

KOVACS

Norris

Enlighten me, plx.

+1

2SYK = Josh/Joske

lol owned.

[23:29] because its josh with a voice actuator and he doesnt want to be found out

(stripped name)

needs more quote tags

antyjc

2ne1

koetjie makes me want to kill people.

I have nothing more to say on this matter, hf people.

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Voice actuator?
Does that make the voice seem likes its past puberty or somthing?
Ah the marvels of modern technology

Edd

T2P

I seriously want to know why some1 wasted the time to make this forum post, if said person is to be banned check the news + write on the comments there.

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

You didn’t have a clue Koeitje until finding out from gryzor and speculation from other people. And why the need to announce it after being asked explicitly not to do it in forums?
Just a cock move out of jealousy because he’s been dicking you over in pickups for weeks now.

Who said it was me who figured it out? There was a lot of speculation going on from various people, and this was the only explanation that truly made sense.

Must have missed the part no to expose it on the forums. And dicking me over? lolz. No problem with people being better than me. But I do have a problem with trying to keep things away from the public because it is “better that way”.

edit: nice ninja edit KOVACS. Suits you.

Edd

T2P

Voice actuator?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Variable_Control_Voice_Actuator doesnt seem to modify your voice.

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Voice actuator?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Variable_Control_Voice_Actuator doesnt seem to modify your voice.

He used some program to make your voice sound very low.

RaCio

GoT²

http://etf2l.org/forum/user/9545/

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Sounds like the tool of an internet chatroom pedophile to me.
Come to think of it, i bet if i could make some sort of E-rohypknol id be a millionaire…..hmm, interesting.

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 7 Next »