Forum

Country forum for frenches !!

Created 17th June 2009 @ 16:08

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

Nigh

¿
TF2.ro

french + russian forum with google translator function to help them build better cheats

perry

[MIPC]

french + russian forum with google translator function to help them build better cheats

I dont get it, why the google translator function? So they can translate their own language to each others?

Keyro

Cheater

+1 for french forum

DeNeusbeer

(Legend)
HoT<3

i removed some pointless flaming, please don’t do that :)

Hansa

.idk?

Then why do not remove what nighbox said Deneusbeer =(
All those stereotypes are bothering me, and i’m probably not the only one, really.

Weirdz

+1 w/ Hansa . stop french taunt.
And fuck Yeah ! Need a french forum. Our community is growing …

xtala

Then why do not remove what nighbox said Deneusbeer =(
All those stereotypes are bothering me, and i’m probably not the only one, really.

Because Nighbox is a total idiot.
And seriously stop whining about the stereotyping, about everyone on these forums knows that not every French player cheats, if you can’t stand people referring to that mass ban…

agron

Relic

-1. There shouldnt be a forum for russians and frenchies. in the banned players discussions it was clearly stated that the etf2l is out to get the nationalities in question! Racist winneh h8 russia!!11 ))) oh, safety smileys incoming :DDDDDDDD

Tsu

RaWr ::

?

ir1ska

wtf? can u stop accusing all rus community in cheating?? waht is wrong with u? 3 ppl was banned…and what?! many russians forgot about those persons and continue (bad eng sry) playing on europian arena and showing excellent performance. but ETF2L community still explane their defeat as “FUCKING RUSSKIES USE CHEATS AND STICKIE SCRIPTS!!!!1111”
good job. tf2 come nearer to cs community lol

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

fuck off, retard

xtala

wtf? can u stop accusing all rus community in cheating?? waht is wrong with u? 3 ppl was banned…and what?! many russians forgot about those persons and continue (bad eng sry) playing on europian arena and showing excellent performance. but ETF2L community still explane their defeat as “FUCKING RUSSKIES USE CHEATS AND STICKIE SCRIPTS!!!!1111”
good job. tf2 come nearer to cs community lol

WTF? Can you stop taking these thing so seriously?

NaPo^^

[GoT1]

I mean, many frenches are so craps in english (and i’m not the last). A good deal for them is to have a this link with etf2l. It can help for furthers projects.

Good reason to not give them a subforum, this will make them to learn the english language and make them better at it :p

eoN^

Lol funny thing is if anyone else said it it would be funny…

Fuck off nigh

David

give the frenchies this thread.. BE HAPPY!

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »