Forum

Medic with red Health; keep healing or attack?

Created 16th June 2009 @ 14:22

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3

Iller

tGa

Well, if the friendly scout has wasted all his shots and has to reload, then I would start to shoot some needles myself.
Also if he has enough health at the moment and he doesn’t seem good enough to take out the other scout before I get killed, the I would defend myself.
If we are both low and “my” scout is a decent one, I would continue healing and trying to hide and dodge as much as I can.

Preferably I would retreat instead of fight however. I think a bit about the competence of the scout I’m healing, then decide “This is an idiot which will get us both killed because his lack of aim.” Then I run away discretely and hope the scout will cover me enough before he dies…

ulv

h.
Liero

i would probaly heal my scout for a while then try to finish the enemy scout off either with needles (to get more health) or with saw (for the uberz). just make sure your scout doesnt die first.

also what kyynel and ExE said.

(also note the huge difference between top level scouts and not so top level scouts)

We have a few situations like this in our team. Let me paint the scenario.
It’s 2v6, me and Easy vs a bunch of whoever the hell. They’re capping mid-point granary and the opening is almost like the beginning of meet the scout – hiding in the shadows. Easy shouts “I AM FULLY CHARGED” and we run in there! I yell UBER ME EASY, but I see him fall to a sticky trap. I then look at their whole team on the CP and hear Oggy shout “ffs shin don’t die”. I run in there, full blast! I manage to get a few shots onto their medic and it’s looking hopeful! My dodging skills are second to none! And by the time I’ve actually noticed what’s going on, I’m dead and the enemy scouts are already capping second.

Moral of the story: a 2v6 situation is nothing like a 2v1 situation.
2v1 I think our medic would just buff his scout to full and get told to run back without him.

…why do I have this much time?

Easy shouts “I AM FULLY CHARGED” and we run in there! I yell UBER ME EASY

I got all excited.

AnimaL

…why do I have this much time?

cuz ur 12

Smofo

Im THAT good!

Me as scout always try to keep me med in safety if that means dieing to their scout as a meat shield or running away with him just shooting blanks at the scout..

Mick-

Ask Agron ! (or not !)

I usually kill the scout myself.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3