Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 8 9 10 ... 64 Next »

iQue

keso

lets ban heavy I mean, 200 bullets WHAT TEH FUCK

Actually it’s 4 bullets for every 1 ammo so it’s even more OP! ban plz

Hansa

.idk?

lets ban heavy I mean, 200 bullets WHAT TEH FUCK

AND THIS FUCKING ENGINEER THAT GET 200 BULLETS IN HIS DEADLY PISTOL 1§!

wat ? oh wait..

FaN should be banned, because it has only two rounds per mag!!

i think the sandvich should be banned because it tastes to awesome to be balanced

xtala

ban the FAN :3 when we play on a server where we are lagging its very annoying when the scout hit me with fan and it’s screw up my aim and i shot the wall thx to the FAN. Oh and teleporting me always … so annoying … so fan should be banned :)

Don’t play on servers where you lag then?

byte

God damn Predz look what u started!!! :p

;x

Cheers

Byte

psunfragga

cc//

FaN is fine. If I get two meatshotted by it in a match I kinda deserve to go down because the scout shouldn’t have flanked and got so close. Same with any other close range weapon.

fan is ok..we all need to give it another chance=]

gryzor

Keep it to the original discussion? Every thread that grows a bit doesn’t HAVE to get tons of crap-posts, you know. SOME crap deleted.

nvc

FAN should stay, its retarded and annoying and therefore i beleive it should be allowed.

FAN should stay, its retarded and annoying and therefore i beleive it should be allowed.

+1, we do have nvc still playing
OH

fuck i love ziggy so much, why do i keep doing this :(

Norrland3000

Keep it to the original discussion? Every thread that grows a bit doesn’t HAVE to get tons of crap-posts, you know. SOME crap deleted.

Delete Bytes post, not relevant to the thread, also Shintaz, come on you have to stay alert.
I think FAN is great!

Redman350

[FB]

Look’s like we may be seeing a ban after all…

Ares

-HH²-

Im jumping on the ban it bandwagon, push back slowdown more damage and a faster rate of fire, to the point that if you lose with it you must suck, more damage over long range plus a fast rate fo fire and this is the 10% less damage apprently but does more damage than the scattergun now ? wtf

Before the Scatter nerf and FAN boost, was balanced, now it isn’t…

+1 for Ban the Fan

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 8 9 10 ... 64 Next »