Hey dats!

stfu fragga

Fragga

FRAGGA`s
RIP

keep talking about me it gives me a boner

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

With the new jumps its even more retarded. And still has the low dmg shots (like <30dmg) than stuns (remember the reason sandman is banned) and makes you an easy meatshot and puts a big "SPAM ME PLX" sign above your head.

skinnie

TCM

Anyway, Evil is still right more or less, but I think it’s more that in those games there are always more teams that will provide top plays and proper exciting matches, as oppposing to TF2.

Kinda fits with what everyones been saying about Loco and a few others picking up players and training them up for higher divisions, the more people that do that the more people there will be in higher divisions and the more challenges there will be for top teams in the future :)

if you’re a good player you will stand out after a couple of months of playing and all the ‘training and giving people a chance to gain experience in a higher division’ and mentoring etc doesn’t make any sense to me

and a big lol at some people who whine constantly and try to change the game because they fail at tf2

agron

Relic

1. scout limit 1, which is what fragga is talking about when he brings the silly idea of cl1 up, wouldnt spread the talent from the current top teams to the other teams.

2. the reason you want a cl1 is because it would in effect buff the solly to a more active role. You’re thinking about your own role in a team, you want to be able to “carry”.

3. igue or w/e, how about you l2think and l2stfu if you cant even realize that CL1 would limit you choices even more that the current limits.

Haunter

making even more class limits is just silly, soon everyone has same tactics and game gets boring

class limit 0 ftw :D, everyone would use different class lineups, and tactics, and would make the leagues more interesting, but that would need alot of work and balance, or everyone would end up playing with like 2 medics 1 demo 3 scouts :d

fJack

k^m

making even more class limits is just silly, soon everyone has same tactics and game gets boring

class limit 0 ftw :D, everyone would use different class lineups, and tactics, and would make the leagues more interesting, but that would need alot of work and balance, or everyone would end up playing with like 2 medics 1 demo 3 scouts :d

don’t you remember what it was like in the brief period before classlimits? CHAOS

cba getting into this though. scout limit 1 would obviously ruin the amount of teamwork that a scout duo needs to dominate, which i think is a nice aspect of 6v6.

ket-

2 good scouts playing together is for me something really nice to see, and 2 scouts + 4 other brained ppl able to help them to make the difference when needed is even better.

Only fucking dumbshits like Fragga wouldn’t understand those basic ideas. And btw, if you think scout is so overpowered, feel free to play it, I’d be glad to see you hang around in div3 trying to get a couple frags on medic – hey, that’s just like you do on sol lol! GJ MATE. Next step is learning the game, I believe in you.

agron

Relic

ket….

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqNHQACs8f0

:)

julieN1

cQr

In CS:S, RedLine (I think, might be another team, a french one) has been dominating the scene if I’m not wrong. In CoD4 I can’t say, unfortunately that game didn’t appeal me competitively at all and I never could be arsed reading news about it.

i hate to be the cunt to do it but:

french team you’re talking about is VeryGames :)

although agree with everything you said :)

oh and cod4 is about Dignitas, Reason Gaming, TCM, Button Bashers. all im thinking right now.

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

ket….

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqNHQACs8f0

:)

Sniper had 500hp is seems.

:D:D:D:D (safety smilies)

Fed-Up

UTZ|

oh and cod4 is about Dignitas, Reason Gaming, TCM, Button Bashers. all im thinking right now.

fnatic did a fantastic job in The eXperience.

vlad_drac

xoxo

if you’re a good player you will stand out after a couple of months of playing and all the ‘training and giving people a chance to gain experience in a higher division’ and mentoring etc doesn’t make any sense to me

Disagree.

Evil

cl_drawhud 0 ftw

All this CL1 stuff doesn’t matter, all I read it as is;
FakkelBrigade 2-1-9

It’s a shame, I like some of the FB guys they must be really embarrased about Fragga spouting his stuff like this, I know I would.

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 39 40 41 ... 64 Next »