Forum

Force-A-Nature

Created 14th June 2009 @ 21:36

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 30 31 32 ... 64 Next »

Waebi

‹Con›

no banning plz
2 demomen is tactically great and nothing hinders you from using it if the other team does….

;)
It actually IS op in certain situations, like spire badlands and so on… so ye. Now that everyone has learned to play with it, it’s somewhat of a “lawl i use it cuz im better”-weapon…

end0

[x]

no banning plz
2 demomen is tactically great and nothing hinders you from using it if the other team does….

;)
It actually IS op in certain situations, like spire badlands and so on… so ye. Now that everyone has learned to play with it, it’s somewhat of a “lawl i use it cuz im better”-weapon…

IMO you can’t compare having 2 demomen(which is op) and replacing a scout main weapon

AnimaL

scout limit 1

ktnxbai

fJack

k^m

no banning plz

;)

IMO you can’t compare having 2 demomen(which is op) and replacing a scout main weapon

you can, because they both suck the fun and pace out of gameplay.

atreides

as long as the new weapons are less efficient on wars, they are allowed (or really better but no one cares for medic upgrades), everyone cries that Valve doesn’t care about competitions. If there’s a really good implemented sidegrade, the same pack cries about a weapon that’s annoying (annoying alone is a good reason for a ban).

At the moment, the Force-A-Nature is stronger on some points compared to scattergun and the other way around on others, but we could sustain the demo domination long enough to tolerate the FaN as well.

Fanlimit 1 as a reasonable compromise, suggested to a community crowded with fools, sadly.

piece

The fan is gonna get modified anyway. To make it less annoying. As for being a fool or not…sry tobi but the weapon is annoying as fuck and easy to use. But with a few tweaks it might be still useful but less annoying :)

Fragga

FRAGGA`s
RIP

TF2 consists largely of scouts, for obvious reasons. If you make the game even more frustrating for the heavy classes, you’ll end up without much of a community; already some ~80% of new comp players are scouts.

baerbel

trick17
trick17

TF2 consists largely of scouts, for obvious reasons. If you make the game even more frustrating for the heavy classes, you’ll end up without much of a community; already some ~80% of new comp players are scouts.

i see, so 20% play other classes? :>

i dont think fan should be banned, limit it to 1 per team imho

Norris

Blutsauger is also op and annoying at times. needs proper ban for sure.

sQVeh?

h.

I dislike FaN because its so bloody failsafe. It almost always gives you a free meatshot on a static target, which to me is a bit overpowered. It is and will continue to be overpowered until they, imo, tweak damage slightly and seriously workover knockback/stun.

Scout fights, 2v2 and 1v1, isnt as fun as they used to be…. :(

fJack

k^m

Blutsauger is also op and annoying at times. needs proper ban for sure.

it’s also dangerously arousing when espoused by a busty bavarian milk maid

http://forvo.com/word/blutsauger/

Norris

heh fail to see the connection between your post and your linkage. but fuck knows, it sounds reasonable. fully agreed. ;>

Wiiking

bann this piece a shit weapon or i make myself a 3 month ban so i dont convince myself to play the season even if it is allowed :D

i cant really believe anyone who think the FaN is ok to play with have even been shot by it even once……………………………

end0

[x]

bann this piece a shit weapon or i make myself a 3 month ban so i dont convince myself to play the season even if it is allowed :D

i cant really believe anyone who think the FaN is ok to play with have even been shot by it even once……………………………

community will suffer less if you will be banned instead of FaN ^^

SfynX

T2P

in my point of view:

Pros:
new element of strategy…
Quite fun to use

Cons:
Alters physics and when shooting fan from above onto enemy on the ground it stalls them for roughly a second being incapable of moving
ability to easily kill a scout/demo/medic/soldier/pyro with a clip in under a second
It seems to do alot more damage at medium range than scattergun sometimes

Tbh i am in favour of banning the fan even if i was a scout coz the scatterguns alot better to use anyway. plus if all it does is make people moan on about it then whats the point since half the community will want it and the other dont, itl just keep shifting in arguments and waste time.
Imagine if the pistol had this effect, it would be annoying as hell.

=)

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 30 31 32 ... 64 Next »