Forum

Hello Admins : )

Created 7th June 2009 @ 08:27

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2

Defur

it was only a suggestion : )

blw

element //

In the end, if you don’t like the league or it’s admin team, don’t play in it. They have another couple of hundred teams content with it.

That’s the point , they have another couple of hundred teams , so they can do anything they want . Admins are always right , and nobody can dispute this. They can give you a reputation of cheater , and you can’t do anything to justify yourself , you can’t see any proofs , you just have to accept this as the truth . “You are cheater – that’s all” ( admins allways right ).
So f*cking sad . Medieval sistem.

Netsky

ohai, I’m Netsky and I like cookies!

about that previous post, I guess you know why this is the case. [repetition-on] If we would release evidence, we would tell other cheaters, hey! don’t do this, or we will get you, muhahaha. By not releasing evidence we can keep going by our usual system [repetition-off]

Be aware, not every post in the admins cheat forum is a ban. It’s far away from this. I guess MAYBE at maximum about 10% are cheating. So there are lots of other people we have been monitoring, but were we couldn’t’ find any evidence. Please keep this in mind.
If we really were about to ban every player we may suspect. Jeez that would be hell of a mess! As said, we actually ban only 10% of the players which we think might get some fancy tool.

Furthermore, as Nym said, it’s not only Winneh in the AC staff there are about 6 people looking at demos.

blw

element //

Furthermore, as Nym said, it’s not only Winneh in the AC staff there are about 6 people looking at demos.

i heared this 1000 times .I have never used any cheats , and i get banned , so what can i do ? just laugh at this 6 admins or just send them to hell or wish them die , i don’t know ///
Sry just a cry from my heart. Let’s stop this discussion

SuPeRrNoVa

http://www.tfhq.fr/enquete-chez-etf2l+n257#commentaires

If someone understand french a bit, there is this article explaining how it works.

Netsky

oh I once had an English translation, but I’m afraid I deleted it.

Jonni

[FB]

hi im m0re i like pink color and i have nice hair 8)

Hello, I’m Jonni. I’m jewish and live in Holland. I love vegetables and have curly brown hair ^^

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2