Forum

Hello Admins : )

Created 7th June 2009 @ 08:27

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

Defur

Oi, we have all seen the e-drama going on, on these forums lately with the bans and such.
And I have noticed that the admins tell the members of the community that they have no idea of what they do, how they ban, how many they are – and stuff like that.
So why cant you admins tell ous abit about what you guys do?
Like guide us abit – Im not saying “tell ous how you see cheatarz” but just, whats your position here and for how long – how many people does this, how many does that.
Like a tour around the office.

I would benefit from this information, and maybe that would get the aggresive responses to the admins in check?

: )

Thanks for reading!

Franc

FcN|

Im not saying “tell ous how you bann cheaters”
I think that part is quite easy :)

Hellfish

analyse demos (thats why u have to record pov demos of every game),
discuss it in their admin team
rolling the dice
and ban u for a long time ;)

Defur

I guess no one got what I meant.

kolox

obs.

…admins tell the members of the community that they have no idea of what they do, how they ban, how many they are – and stuff like that.
So why cant you admins tell ous abit about what you guys do?
Like guide us abit – Im not saying “tell ous how you bann cheaters” but just, whats your position here and for how long – how many people does this, how many does that…

lawl

Fragm3nt3d

Animate

The guy is swedish, so its ok for for him to have bad grammar! poor sod

kolox

obs.

Okay then.
On topic I do think it would be a good idea for the admins to tell a little bit about themselves. Most people for example just know winneh as the banhammer and not the lovely (im sure :>) character that he probably is.

Nymthae

-9w-
-9m-

I’m not entirely sure how much that would help anything. Admins get flamed enough as it is, I don’t think people will stop either way >.>

All that needs to be known is it’s not just one person deciding (for all those who directly blame Winneh).

In the end, if you don’t like the league or it’s admin team, don’t play in it. They have another couple of hundred teams content with it.

Rynex

FAB
nubs

The admins don’t do anything, it’s all a front. A well developed engine does all the work for them and they basically let people insult them for laughs.

M0re

hi im m0re i like pink color and i have nice hair 8)

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

hi im m0re i like pink color and i have nice hair 8)

Do you like turtles?

reggin

FoF

http://i41.tinypic.com/29cnq0y.png m0re is so cute~
(fixed link, what a baka hosting site -_-;;)

Ypsy

The link is broken but mischa… barton?

Swifty

ξ(゜ヮ゜)ξ

m0re is not part of the admin team, heard he just sits there and pretends to know stuffz. 8(

Kop

[CiC]
CiC

how did you find out swifty :p

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »