Jarate = no RJ?

Created 6th June 2009 @ 20:04

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

Fragga

FRAGGA`s
RIP

u cant rj soaked in piss, but u can rj on fire – ok

Assault Marine Sigh

tahts a good point. I know you would be weighed down by the piss but it isnt that much ….

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

u cant rj soaked in piss, but u can rj on fire – ok

Ah fragga, you just love complaining that the soldier is underpowered :D

Jowy

And it is’nt? :D

Fragga

FRAGGA`s
RIP

the soldier is underpowered, so is the heavy, and whilst this might affect soldier more than scout it doesn’t only affect the soldier class. These two glitches affect all classes to some degree

Ares

-HH²-

More annoying is that its 35% “buff” doesent stack so scouts are screwed as they have a 50% damage increase at close range over the base damage of 72 ish meaning a jarated player can only recieve a max of 98 ish from a scout, opposed to 110 they can without, admitadly the jarated opponenet could be hit from a larger distance away due to no drop off

FireStorm

-9m-

Hmm, yea thats is really good, when ur covered in piss and it protects you from those scouts meat shots. That would be the 1st thing I would be worrying about, forgot the whole of the other team going look!!!! easy crit kills. FIRE ALL WE GOT AT THEM.

Pistols become a sort of golden gun in this situation. Hit someone with a full clip. Your not gonna have much more to worry about.

Oggy

You know what annoys me more than jarate? Fragga’s constant whining.

Waebi

‹Con›

WUB OGGEEEH.

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

You know what annoys me more than jarate? Fragga’s constant whining.

But it just really pisses him off.

Fragga

FRAGGA`s
RIP

Probably if I died as much as you Oggy I wouldn’t whine, I’d quit TF2.

qck.

U/²

Probably if I died as much as you Oggy I wouldn’t whine, I’d quit TF2.

ooo shiet, things just got serious!

Norrland3000

*getting popcorn*

AnimaL

*im idiot*

Vlijm

UbeR |

*fishstick*

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »