Created 26th May 2009 @ 22:19

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

Jigsaw

No thnx.

Rele

There you go: http://www.enemydown.eu/tournaments/108

iQue

keso

And I also think that pl > plr for competitive.

True. Badwater is pretty ok but there’s a big lack of good pl maps that would fit competitive better.

mineral

[kpwr]

Umm not a chance :S

ilike2spin

RLM

Definitely not, we played this in a pcw the other day since everyone had been joking about playing it since it came out. Seriously it’s the biggest waste of time ever, played 2 rounds and lost the first two stages horribly both times then easily won the last.

We won 2-0 having only won 2 out of 6 rounds. Having said that, you should still try in and see for yourselves.

exm

And I also think that pl > plr for competitive.

True. Badwater is pretty ok but there’s a big lack of good pl maps that would fit competitive better.

Badwater is great for competitve. I think hoodoo should be good too, but never tested it, so cant say for sure. There’s also a community map that’s quite good imo. I’ll try to find it right now.

EDIT: I think it was pl_frotier. Can’t remember the name for sure :/

SfynX

T2P

The only problem i can see is the size of the maps. compared to the other payload maps it is considerably smaller, guess thats why its called payload race. but its exactly the same just both teams can get their payload to either side of the map much like the cp on normal maps.

in some ways i guess it can but theres only one way to find out.

p.s. ED are hosting some sorta payload race comp

Akasazh

THG
HL

hoodoo is horrible in competative play. HORRIBLE

davesan

epx^
Panda

no.

Jones

what’s this pipelin you speak of

+1

mulk

with some changes in points yes

the first two stages are terrible; the last one is exciting/good

someone make plr_pro_pipeline with just the last stage and we will play it to 6 wins

+2

Netsky

could be interessting, as at least compared to the normal pl maps RED -BLU are mirrored

maybe lets try it in a one day cup?

I laughed.

hänsen

Team Popo!

there is a major problem:

if the both payloads run in the same direction it’s pretty hard to keep up with the leading one since you have to leave your cart to stop the others from pushing…

on the other hand if you push the cart against each other the tracks cant be that long since it’s just stupid if you dont see any enemy pushing the cart.. 2scouts, 2spys, medic, demo ftw..

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »