Forum

level up drop from etf2l div 1

Created 24th May 2009 @ 19:45

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »

nvc

We’ve now requested to be dropped from etf2l, we’ve been having a few lineup issues and although we managed to bring DrJustice on board to replace josh for etf2l (huge thanks), unfortunately we’ve been hit by inactivity and a player leaving due to the demo issue.

We all appreciate the admins giving us the division 1 spot even though we were quite happy in division 2 and clearly didn’t deserve it. We tried to bring in players but unfortunately that is just not going to happen any time soon.

Good luck to the rest of the teams in div1 obviously, sorry to yoyotech for messing them around for so long and cancelling todays game!

On another note Monkiainen is now on the market so somebody good snap him up fast! He is awesome and my favourate Finnish player (sorry perry) i.e. we all still love him.

I won’t be folding lvl^ just yet, we’re in no rush to sort things out.. so we’ll see what happens. Level Up as it currently stands is:

medic: Akill (inactive)
scouts: nVc
demoman: Joske, DrJustice (backup)
soldiers: ShitFly

Pure (super backup)

Anyway i just wanted to make an official statement on the issue before the rumours start spreading. Everything is on good terms and no one is raging.

Cheers,

nVc

Waebi

‹Con›

:(

RuneSky

Damn. I had week 4 in the sweepstake. You couldn’t have waited one more day?

nvc

Runesky said:
Damn. I had week 4 in the sweepstake. You couldn’t have waited one more day?

Thanks mate but until we have a medic that isn’t busy with uni work then we would rather take it slow. I especially rate uni work as more important than playing ETF2L and i’m not going to force anyone to play over that. The scout issue is what topped it. So no need to be a cunt about it please

Nigh

¿
TF2.ro

get me :D

djc

d2f~

go away nightbox
forever
hit puberty

Swifty

ξ(゜ヮ゜)ξ

Nightbox give it up please :( Your like a dead joke.

GL lvl^

yin

dead joke hit it perfect :)

im sry that lvl dropped :( but gl on your way

perry

[MIPC]

is this the time to celebrate or what?

SfynX

T2P

unfortunate, lvlup woulda been gr8 if havok was still in

Bee

xoxo

Another one bites the dust
And another one gone, and another one gone
Hey, I’m gonna get you too

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

It is better to have loved and lost than to never loved at all.
I salute you level up!

JimmyBreeze

k^m

Added to failclans.txt

Haunter

Thanks mate but until we have a medic that isn’t busy with uni work then we would rather take it slow. I especially rate uni work as more important than playing ETF2L and i’m not going to force anyone to play over that. The scout issue is what topped it. So no need to be a cunt about it please

what are u talking about? i miss my classes every thursday to play tf2 :D

JimmyBreeze

k^m

what are u talking about? i miss my classes every thursday to play tf2 :D

Added to failureofhumanity.xls

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »