Forum

A quick question regarding medals.

Created 10th June 2019 @ 13:20

Add A Reply Pages: 1

lem0n

O/BHVR

Hey all together.
Im just wonderring if i can leave my current team and still get the medals for the season i played in this team. Im aware of the fact that providing the medals is a lot of effort, but maybe it overlaps with the next season and thats why im asking.
Thanks in advance.

NeuTronas

LR

Quoted from lem0n

Hey all together.
Im just wonderring if i can leave my current team and still get the medals for the season i played in this team. Im aware of the fact that providing the medals is a lot of effort, but maybe it overlaps with the next season and thats why im asking.
Thanks in advance.

No. Medals are given to players who are still in the team when rosters are locked (last weeks of the season).

If you are talking about previous season of Highlander, then yes, you are free to leave now and your medal will be awarded.

Last edited by NeuTronas,

lem0n

O/BHVR

Yeah basically i was playing HL S18 which is over for a few weeks yet, so im able to leave now?

Tamir

SPACE

Quoted from lem0n

Yeah basically i was playing HL S18 which is over for a few weeks yet, so im able to leave now?

If you are/were inside the roster once roster lock happens (start of week 7) you get the medal, that’s about it

Last edited by Tamir,

Bloodis

(Head Admin)
(๑╹ω╹๑ )
Tissi

http://etf2l.org/2019/05/28/highlander-season-18-wrap-up/

Highlander Season 18 has already been wrapped up so it’s guaranteed safe to leave your HL roster by now and be eligible to receive your medal for it once they’re distributed.

Add A Reply Pages: 1