Forum

Censorship of the highest order

Created 21st May 2019 @ 17:08

Add A Reply Pages: 1

ollie

HOUND

As the days go on I become more and more disappointed with the admins of ETF2L. The late great Noice made a forum only 2 days ago showing his disgust towards the voting system. This was a post I not only agreed with but openly showed my support for. However, this post has now been locked by the admins at ETF2L, this can be seen via this link (http://etf2l.org/forum/league/topic-35492/page-1/). As you can see on this post many people of all parts of the community came forward to show their support for the cause and the post. This makes you ask the question why did the admins lock this post? No offensive material was posted, this was a completely legitimate post made by real people and the prevented the masses from showing their support. Do you really believe that locking one post is going to stop the might of the boys, if you do then you need to think again. We will not stop fighting for this cause as it is something we truly believe in.

I can not put into words how angry I was when I read the message from Noice that his thread had been locked. My fist clenched with anger and my temperature began to raise. I could not stand for this. I demand a meeting with those involved with the origins of the post and those who are responsible for locking it. I believe we have some talking to do.

Finally, a message for T1k, I was not talking about you my g in the last thread I was talking about the wannabe admin “Aleskee”. I believe this man has a big part to play in locking the last thread, this is because he engaged in beef with the boys and we all know how that ends for our enemy.

This is Ollie signing off
#JusticeForNoiceAndJames
#BringBackReflectiveGaming
#Alex=Aleskee

quintosh

wL.

tru

noice

You didn’t need to make this Ollie my friend, but thank you so much for doing so. The admins need to hear us! We all want answers as to why my thread was locked! I’d love for someone to explain

supra

(Webmaster)
GAETARDS

Quoted from noice

You didn’t need to make this Ollie my friend, but thank you so much for doing so. The admins need to hear us! We all want answers as to why my thread was locked! I’d love for someone to explain

i love your avatar bruh

bloody fuming

noice

Quoted from supra

[…]
i love your avatar bruh

Thankyou very much Supra, it is nice to see some positivity in this time of duress.

Add A Reply Pages: 1