NGOLO
marcel

Pretty epic thread

Beater

LEGO

Highlander is epic

[☁]Emiel

THICC

Honestly, I’ve never heard something so true. I totally 541461200% agree.

Buck824

BCBB
WCS

Your tenacity and dedication to this meme is admirable and inspirational to generations of forum memers to come. It is truly worthy in the great halls of this ancient land.

May your message be received with due intent and foremost haste. Take your casting prowess forward with pride and continue to share it with the world until your last breathe. All hail the commentators of this grand spectacle we call competitive TF2.

Your fellow caster main and British minigun endeavourer, Buck.

in all fairness tho i agree ayy lmao

Actually I will edit in this last point on a serious note; when it comes to casting finals of the other divisions etc, it sometimes comes down to production availability as well. Due to the nature of the production assets and Wiethoofd (the god that he is) being the only one that truly knows his way around it all along with Foppish on occasion (very fortunately), heavily restricts when we can produce on Kritzkast. There are a couple of upcoming production people getting involved intermittently but still at the moment it is majority ran by Wiet. So we can have all the casters we want, but without production being available at the time of some of the finals as well (considering production might make necessary life plans over the top of the other finals as long as the Prem one is covered), then it is difficult to give it the coverage I think it deserves. I agree that lower level comp does not get enough light since it helps raise awareness of upcoming players in my opinion but we can only work with what we have unfortunately. I will definitely try and re-iterate your intent with Kritzkast and Wiet though if they don’t see this.

tl;dr need more production people for KK = more availability = more casts (usually)

Last edited by Buck824,

noice

hlpugs

Quoted from Buck824

Your tenacity and dedication to this meme is admirable and inspirational to generations of forum memers to come. It is truly worthy in the great halls of this ancient land.

May your message be received with due intent and foremost haste. Take your casting prowess forward with pride and continue to share it with the world until your last breathe. All hail the commentators of this grand spectacle we call competitive TF2.

Your fellow caster main and British minigun endeavourer, Buck.

in all fairness tho i agree ayy lmao

Actually I will edit in this last point on a serious note; when it comes to casting finals of the other divisions etc, it sometimes comes down to production availability as well. Due to the nature of the production assets and Wiethoofd (the god that he is) being the only one that truly knows his way around it all along with Foppish on occasion (very fortunately), heavily restricts when we can produce on Kritzkast. There are a couple of upcoming production people getting involved intermittently but still at the moment it is majority ran by Wiet. So we can have all the casters we want, but without production being available at the time of some of the finals as well (considering production might make necessary life plans over the top of the other finals as long as the Prem one is covered), then it is difficult to give it the coverage I think it deserves. I agree that lower level comp does not get enough light since it helps raise awareness of upcoming players in my opinion but we can only work with what we have unfortunately. I will definitely try and re-iterate your intent with Kritzkast and Wiet though if they don’t see this.

tl;dr need more production people for KK = more availability = more casts (usually)

Buck my friend, you are a true professional and although affiliated with the Kritzcast name, it is clear to see that you are not a part of the hierarchy of corruption and you actually appreciate the effort of the entire TF2 spectrum. I very much appreciate the interest you have shown to this issue and I am glad to see there is light ahead.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3