Forum

{eXc} - Legendary Clan

Created 21st May 2009 @ 19:56

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

rtan

-9w-

Hahaha that’s a shame. Maybe that’s why they’re div 6 and don’t take it to seriously, next time stay with your own clan. Your own fault to be honest!

djc

d2f~

i make no differentiation between calling some random div6 player and some random div1 player a douchebag

fisshu: you’re a douchebag

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Div6 isnt for serious clans anyway, as long as they have fun and finish the season who gives a fuck.

captain bubblebeard

How did eXc take your slot exactly? Why did you choose to join them instead of any other new Div. 6 clans?

Div6 isnt for serious clans anyway, as long as they have fun and finish the season who gives a fuck.

Not necessarily, it’s mainly full of new teams who want to get a taste for comp. TF2 and ultimately progress up the ranks.

nophin

:id:

you sir are an.. oh whats the word im looking for… hmm .. Oh thats right an IDIOT. just let ppl play

seraph

rEJ

Not necessarily, it’s mainly full of new teams who want to get a taste for comp. TF2 and ultimately progress up the ranks.

Season 4 – Division 6

Because of the huge amount of teams interested in participating in the ETF2L, we have yet again vastly expanded the amount of participants. For the most people, everything will stay the same. But to be able to play host to 60 more teams, we will add a 6th division. Out of the many options we had to place all these teams, we found this to be the best.
The emphasis of this 6th division will be teams who just play to have a good time, and don’t take everything all too seriously. You should see this as a place for the brand new teams, who are only just starting out, and for any other group of friends playing for the fun of the game.

http://etf2l.org/2008/12/22/season-4-rules-and-general-system/

aksu

Dispite of things like this http://etf2l.org/matches/11951/ I believe there are many serious div6 teams that just lack the skill or fame to be seeded in a higher division. Being “less skilled” doesn’t mean that they are total noobs and just want to have fun (though every team should in the end play for the reason of having nice time imo). We’ve seen some excellent teams rise from the bottom and who knows how great some div6 teams might be in 1 year? :)

captain bubblebeard

Season 4 – Division 6

Because of the huge amount of teams interested in participating in the ETF2L, we have yet again vastly expanded the amount of participants. For the most people, everything will stay the same. But to be able to play host to 60 more teams, we will add a 6th division. Out of the many options we had to place all these teams, we found this to be the best.
The emphasis of this 6th division will be teams who just play to have a good time, and don’t take everything all too seriously. You should see this as a place for the brand new teams, who are only just starting out, and for any other group of friends playing for the fun of the game.

http://etf2l.org/2008/12/22/season-4-rules-and-general-system/

That was last season, things change.

There’s plenty of semi-serious small clans/communities signing up who are looking for some good competitive TF2. I wouldn’t be surprised if a 7th division appeared within the next couple of seasons to account for this.

elma

-HH²-

lol a fun league sounds like a good idea for new clans but then whos wants to have fun when you can lose and bitch like mad at each other cos its your fault we lost :)
then fold cos we all hate each other why did i start playing this i have forgoten rage rage rage

flushy

P.O.P

you sir are a retard. vee i hope ur feeling good about yourself calling your own clan out. ill warn the next clan u join. as for n!gage uve embarrassed them and let them down.

Rele

also they just might not have the cash to run their own server/VOIP.

Thats what FB is for, no? ;D

Vee

you sir are a retard. vee i hope ur feeling good about yourself calling your own clan out. ill warn the next clan u join. as for n!gage uve embarrassed them and let them down.

You don’t understand. My team trained every evening, we had clan wars almost every day, and still, we didn’t have a chance to join ETF2L, but those guys did.

Anyway, I admit I was really upset when I wrote the original post, and I apologize.

Vali

-9w-

You don’t understand. My team trained every evening, we had clan wars almost every day, and still, we didn’t have a chance to join ETF2L, but those guys did.

Anyway, I admit I was really upset when I wrote the original post, and I apologize.

You may be apologising but your post clearly shows you haven’t actually learnt anything. What you don’t seem to understand is that Div6 signups aren’t based on skill but priority goes to those who sign up first. Stability is becoming a more important emphasis too, what with the high rate of teams that have dropped from all of the divisions in the past and I’m more than happy if a team that isn’t skilled and playing for fun is in Div6 as long as they remain there the entire season. Whether you are more skilled or not is a moot point, you don’t deserve their spot.

ouch

not very nice Vee indeed. I would have kicked you out of the clan already :)

djc

d2f~

so, how bad was your clan if they weren’t good enough to beat out eXc for a spot??????

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »