Forum

Thank you etf2l!

Created 25th January 2018 @ 01:37

Add A Reply Pages: 1

NiCoW

SHAG

I know that with my few seasons and my shitty skills I have a low impact, but anyway thanks etf2l to keep it going! You are one of the main reason I keep networking on tf2 and also practicing. I hope that one day i will have a descent season!

i was sad to see the price pool for prem so I cross finger that you find sponsors for the next season.

Love guys!

#edited my terrible grammar

Last edited by NiCoW,

Olgha

Virtus.

L O L

NiCoW

SHAG

Quoted from Olgha

L O L

What’s wrong with showing support…

Edit: should stay friendly…

Last edited by NiCoW,

Olgha

Virtus.

Quoted from NiCoW

[…]

What’s wrong with showing support…

Edit: should stay friendly…

nothing against you but etf2l doesn’t deserve support in my opinion

NiCoW

SHAG

Then what are the better option? UGC is very random, tf center is toxic, faceit is dead…

Aoshi

(Legend)
:think:
GRAHAM

Thank you, we always try to do our best.

And dont pay too much attention to Olgha. He’s still upset that his admin application got denied. ;)

letto

olgha banished to the shadow realm

Pete_

PrettyGay

olgha BabyRage

sheepy dog's hand

(Cutest boy in TF2)
F!
Pander

Quoted from NiCoW

I know that with my few seasons and my shitty skills I have a low impact, but anyway thanks etf2l to keep it going! You are one of the main reason I keep networking on tf2 and also practicing. I hope that one day i will have a descent season!

i was sad to see the price pool for prem so I cross finger that you find sponsors for the next season.

Love guys!

#edited my terrible grammar

“NiCoW”

You aren’t the real NiCO god’s hand, the real NiCO god’s hand is now a top Overwatch player http://liquipedia.net/overwatch/NiCO. I beat him at MGE though, he won like $20,000 in the past few months but he will never win MGE.

Ye he might be a rich overwatch pro and i’m applying for McDonalds but he is still this guy https://pastebin.com/BYjs505p. Also his handshake at LAN was even weaker than BaBs but she is a woman and he is “god’s hand”. Always have a firm handshake if you are a man. Was very unimpressed with him at LAN, no shittalk like he would online and no fun. He’s a coward, would advise changing your name. Being called NiCO here is like being called Adolf you know?

Add A Reply Pages: 1