Forum

[HL S14] Tiebreaker Scores and Playoff Seeds

Created 16th December 2017 @ 17:31

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Bloodis

(Legend)
(๑╹ω╹๑ )

An official newspost with playoff information will be published as soon as possible, but before that here’s a quick guide to your teams seed if you tied at the end of the season. Numbers in brackets are the tiebreaker score calculated by the method described here: http://etf2l.org/highlander-season-14-rules/

Premiership and High:

Will be possibly added to this thread later if needed after this week’s Premiership matches have been finished, as well as once the last match in high against both Angry in spirit and Budget Toucans has been finished.

Mid:

#1 kiti s bakenbardami
#2 Ugandan Pizza Police
#3 Heroes and zeros (11.233)
#4 Divided Assembly (8.7)
#5 Roper eSports
#6 i fucked a bitch i forgot her name
#7 the SPY!!!!1!
#8 Deseras (3.833)

Meowing Kitties – 2.666

Open:

#1 i’m a mid spy
#2 2REASONS
#3 Reverie e-Sports (12.7)
#4 dneprovskoe dno (12)
#5 Majestic Casuals
#6 Thanks blank (11.866)
#7 Kaas9 (9.333)
#8 Loyal Liquid Lovers

Newspost will follow with more details about playoffs, if your team is listed here on a mentioned playoff spot then expect to be contacted by an admin.

Useless

TC.Noobas

How will points be distributed in high now, after PENIS-9 droped?
Afterall our max amount of points got cut by 6 for all teams in the B group.

AlesKee

9GUYS

@useless penis9 never existed basically. High B tables will stay as they are afaik.

Useless

TC.Noobas

Well for the sake of ranking group B alone the points doesn’t matter since all teams would stay the same rank. Same goes for if they planed to face both groups off week 1 of play-offs, where #1 fights number #3 of respective group and #2 fights eachoter.

However if the way they decide placements in play-offs is based on points, then it matters.
Which is why I am curious as of what they are going to do.

AlesKee

9GUYS

pretty sure first seeds will skip first round of playoffs, like last season

Harry

Nah
ONCE

Quoted from Useless

Well for the sake of ranking group B alone the points doesn’t matter since all teams would stay the same rank. Same goes for if they planed to face both groups off week 1 of play-offs, where #1 fights number #3 of respective group and #2 fights eachoter.

However if the way they decide placements in play-offs is based on points, then it matters.
Which is why I am curious as of what they are going to do.

AFAIK it works like this:
https://imgur.com/a/OOkbr

Useless

TC.Noobas

Alright, cheers!

Add A Reply Pages: 1