Forum

Division/Tiers System

Created 12th September 2017 @ 19:23

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4

Kaylus

wL.
wL.

It seems pretty clear to me what Koala said. Seriously read fully what he said.

Koala is stating that he meant to do some team for low BUT as low tier doesnt exist anymore they have been placed in mid THEREFORE he has to change his plan and take more experienced players in in order not to lose everything this season.

Koala’s point is : the tier don’t provide fair matches with too much difference between top teams and bottom teams of each tiers.

Now back to the main topic; changes !

Last edited by Kaylus,

Aoshi

(Legend)
:think:
GRAHAM

Quoted from Kaylus

Koala’s point is : the tier don’t provide fair matches with too much difference between top teams and bottom teams of each tiers.

Not really, he’s complaining and saying that low and mid got merged. But thats not the case. Open and Low got merged. So with his roster that consists mainly of experienced mid players even if there was a low tier his team would have been placed in mid.

Not to forget that we still use apt scoring for the first 2 weeks in the tiers to avoid bottom and top teams meeting.

He never tried to even contact an admin before the tiers were made and instead of trying to resolve it with the admins after the tiers he made a forum post on a thread to just complain rather then explain properly. We try to encourage teams with unique requests of placements to talk to admins so we can get more information and thus make a more informed decision.

He never bothered doing that and thus doesn’t get to sandbag in open. Because that exactly what his case looks like.

Kaylus

wL.
wL.

I never said it was the right place to do it but people seemed not to understand what he was saying. I’m only interested in discussing changes in the current format so everyone is happy with it.

Although you still didn’t say anything about making an official vote, why not ? :(

Aoshi

(Legend)
GRAHAM

Quoted from Kaylus

I never said it was the right place to do it but people seemed not to understand what he was saying. I’m only interested in discussing changes in the current format so everyone is happy with it.

Although you still didn’t say anything about making an official vote, why not ? :(

Because an official vote doesnt do anything because people dont know enough about the details both systems contain.

Kaylus

wL.
wL.

So if someone was to do a post with details and everything you would do a vote ?

Aoshi

(Legend)
GRAHAM

Quoted from Kaylus

So if someone was to do a post with details and everything you would do a vote ?

Well from reading this thread I dont think you fully understand both systems either.

Kaylus

wL.
wL.

Quoted from Kaylus

I did say someone and not me in particular ;)

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4