Forum

Conspiracy Theory - Admins abusing their power for their own gain?

Created 19th March 2017 @ 04:16

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3

Muuki

sirkkels
GG

Quoted from adamracek

I miss, when a high team, which won high had a guaranteed spot for prem, without playing any retarded playoffs.. :/

yeah it was pretty retarded that u couldnt beat the currently worst team in prem yet want to play in prem

Steve!

S-O

Especially when that team won high half a year ago (between spring and autumn seasons), and switched a bunch of players before the prem season even began :^)

(not a stab at inVision, I have no idea if they changed any players or not. But this kind of stuff wasn’t unheard of in the past)

Last edited by Steve!,

adamracek

aF

Yea, I just said my opinion. It was always like that the team which won the division continues to the higher one.. So it’s just a bad luck and even worse timing, that this happened to us.. :D

Last edited by adamracek,

extrasolar

officer
TC

Quoted from Muuki

[…]yeah it was pretty retarded that u couldnt beat the currently worst team in prem yet want to play in prem

holy shit adamracecar just got btfo

san alex

where are my medals

HartzFartz

(ETF2L Donator)
0fo
0FO

just because you won high doesnt mean you are any better than the wrost team in prem. also the worst team in prem might be better than every team in high. so fuck direct promotion/relegation, go play these games and show that you are worthy (which you did and you arent)

sheepy dog's hand

(Cutest boy in TF2)
F!
Pander

wtf playoffs were this week????? whoops

scrambled

(ETF2L Donator)

Basically what hartz said, whenever there is a spot in prem, every team should have to playoff for it, and every season in prem, the last spot in prem should be up for grabs imo.

I’m saying this as part of one of the teams likely to win high this season, could etf2l please let us know in advance if this is what you plan on doing as of right now?

Gubbins

OpFor

Quoted from Permzilla

I am so angry

http://s0.geograph.org.uk/photos/00/09/000997_16aa2b35.jpg

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3