Forum

Confusion about Season 25 schedule

Created 22nd November 2016 @ 07:37

Locked Pages: 1

Muuki

sirkkels
GG

Hey, I contacted my workplace for a leave and set up a viewing party with my friends who are also into this E-Sport called “Team Fortress 2” for the Premiership Finals for this season, which was supposed to be on the 20th of November. You can imagine my disappointment when we had prepared all the drinks and snacks only to find out there was no game on the 20th, leaving us with emptiness and saddened hearts. The season homepage even stated “We will allow some flexibility with dates, but the grand final must be played on the 20th of November at the latest.”

I really hope in the future this kind of situation can be avoided and wrong dates aren’t specified in the Season Info pages !

Netsky

tf2 is dead.
Brink will soon take it’s place.

Last edited by Netsky,

Bulow

GG

Muuki I know that this thread is untrue because I am your only true friend and you did not invite me, smh.

Kissakala

MUUQ
bad

I can confirm that actually, yes, muuq did invite SOME of his friends including, but not limited to his 6v6 highlander team.

We were so upset that something like this could happen in such a massive and globally respected e-sports league, and the medias will probably be releasing their speculation on this subject soon. According to some admins (names of which I will not disclose in fear of retaliation) prestigious news organisations such as CNN, Fox News and many others have contacted them on numerous occasions about this matter.

Sponsors are already flocking out of the scene, and I think Valve might have to intervene in order for this game to stay an e-sport.
Gabe Newell actually is also writing a reddit post (I saw a draft) saying something like “Sonny Black is an ass, and we won’t be working with him again”.

I hope you will learn from this. You’re killing TF2 as we know it.

Last edited by Kissakala,

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

That awkward moment when whole team invited to Muuki’s Premiership party except you. :(

sheepy dog's hand

(Cutest boy in TF2)
F!
Pander

Requesting for an admin to lock this thread to piss off muuki

Muuki

sirkkels
GG

Bump, I’d still really like to hear the official ETF2L admin stance on why things are like this :/

NKF

[HA]
#T4F

Quoted from Netsky

tf2 is dead.
Brink will soon take it’s place.

+1

smh

Locked Pages: 1