Forum

Literally Garbage

Created 4th May 2016 @ 22:20

Locked Pages: 1

Spriggan

Plz, clean some1 archive, cuz itz so garbage, that even hobos live there.
And especially, 6v6 cup section
http://etf2l.org/etf2l/archives/

upd: http://i.imgur.com/vAPkdyg.png

Last edited by Spriggan,

spammyh

brew

It’s called archive for a reason

ivan

TC

Quoted from spammyh

It’s called archive for a reason

Crasp

(Legend)
BACΩN |
бекон

Yeah…it’s pretty manky. The preseason cup in particular because the site doesn’t actually handle double elimination format, so behind the scenes we had to break it down into several single elimination sub-cups for it to work. That’s why there wasn’t anywhere to see the whole tree for the prem cup.

The page could maybe use collapsing into sub-groups, but it isn’t critical so I wouldn’t expect an immediate response.

On the upside, there (probably) isn’t anything missing from the archive page. Working correctly, but messily, is certainly better than being tidy and broken.

Pete_

PrettyGay

lol

WRU

“I got time to whine about why the league’s archive does its function but I had no time in 3 years to play any games in this very league” -op

Carlos Kaiser

Quoted from WRU

“I got time to whine about why the league’s archive does its function but I had no time in 3 years to play any games in this very league” -op

People like you are the reason TF2 isn’t a serious Esport, you don’t even consider the fact that some people might be just spectators and fans and look up the history of their favorite star players. With that attitude it isn’t surprising that every single viewer of tftv/bg streams is an actual competitive player.
Kappa

Collaide

Quoted from Carlos Kaiser

[…]
People like you are the reason TF2 isn’t a serious Esport, you don’t even consider the fact that some people might be just spectators and fans and look up the history of their favorite star players. With that attitude it isn’t surprising that every single viewer of tftv/bg streams is an actual competitive player.
Kappa

Kappa but not Kappa

WRU

Quoted from Carlos Kaiser

words

Id rather see those ‘spectators’ not being as vocal and aggressive about stuff that is not only nobody cares about but also helps none to improving the site in general

and btw this is not his first topic that he created and so far all of them were p garbage, if you like these pointless threads with no valid points other than ‘its shit coz i tink so’ all over the place well then enjoy your ‘serious eSport’ atmosphere

Last edited by WRU,

Spriggan

Quoted from WRU

Прежде чем начать выёбываться, я скажу тебе, что живу в Сибири. И матчи etf2l здесь проходят в 4-5 часов ночи, не говоря уже и о пинге.
К слову, то что ты играешь в прем диве хл не делает тебя хорошим игроком.
Твой скилл максимум — это open 6х6

Crasp

(Legend)
BACΩN |
бекон

Spriggan made a fair point about the archives page being untidy – it’s on the list of things to do. After that the thread went off-course.

Closing this thread, thanks!

Locked Pages: 1