Forum

Why is open 6s playoffs mid 6s?

Created 15th March 2016 @ 13:21

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 7 Next »

Tamir

Quoted from AB

[…]
so you’re saying that ‘prem’ players improved after finishing a season of mid where they placed 43rd.
[…]
whats wrong with a top open team looking to scrim with mid teams instead of rolling other open teams? it’s the same with top mid and top high teams where they look to scrim with teams a division above them.

You wont get it because you play high divisions though, but tell me. How is an open scout supposed to OUTDM a prem scout for example? He’ll just outDM, over, and over, and over, and over, and it gives the enemy team a huge advantage.

wonder

MAGDONAL

Quoted from Tamir

[…]You wont get it because you play high divisions though, but tell me. How is an open scout supposed to OUTDM a prem scout for example? He’ll just outDM, over, and over, and over, and over, and it gives the enemy team a huge advantage.

“Tryhard” scout from open who plays alot mge and dm can has dm as good as high/prem scout but still his gamesense will be his weakness

Last edited by wonder,

Tamir

Quoted from wonder

[…]
“Tryhard” scout from open who plays alot mge and dm can has dm as good as high/prem scout but still his gamesense will be his weakness

You can agree with me that if you have one prem player to maincall and basically manage the game in open itd give the team a huge advantage, right?

NeuTronas

Quoted from wonder

[…]
fyb (div 2 experience)

Let’s not forget that fybedi used to be demoman and he played scout there. So not mainclassing

Last edited by NeuTronas,

wonder

MAGDONAL

Quoted from NeuTronas

[…]
Let’s not forget that fybedi used to be demoman and he played scout there. So not mainclassing

still he had experience and 2 new scouts who joined SUAVY this season had none or open experience

Last edited by wonder,

wonder

MAGDONAL

Quoted from Tamir

[…]You can agree with me that if you have one prem player to maincall and basically manage the game in open itd give the team a huge advantage, right?

only if other open players are also good (have good dm and gamesense) if only that 1 prem player is good in this team and other 5 players are low open players then they won’t win. Also if other 5 open players are top open then they still can do good even without that prem player.

look at High fm-eSports team from Season 22. They had clockwork in team (the best NA scout) and still they could only win vs low-mid teams from High, any better high team was much better than them. He even played official in this season http://etf2l.org/matches/63552/ they lost 0:5 1:6 vs team which took 19th place

Last edited by wonder,

Karx

EPP
ㄕサ

BabyRage

Tamir

Quoted from wonder

[…]
only if other open players are also good (have good dm and gamesense) if only that 1 prem player is good in this team and other 5 players are low open players then they won’t win. Also if other 5 open players are top open then they still can do good even without that prem player.
look at fm-eSports team from Season 22. They had clockwork (the best NA scout in team) and still they could only win vs low-mid teams, any better high team was much better than them. He even played official in this season http://etf2l.org/matches/63552/ they lost 0:5 1:6 vs team which took 19th place

How come suavy beats every open team? (But the russians, who are kinda the same sandbaggers)Quoted from Karx

BabyRage

Sorry for trying to make open more enjoyable!

wonder

MAGDONAL

In my opinion Suavy is very good open team, even without Wonszu they could win/be top in open. They improved a lot in this season.

lor_is

(ETF2L Donator)
doggo
hi im dog

Quoted from wonder

[…]

look at High fm-eSports team from Season 22. They had clockwork in team (the best NA scout) and still they could only win vs low-mid teams from High, any better high team was much better than them. He even played official in this season http://etf2l.org/matches/63552/ they lost 0:5 1:6 vs team which took 19th place

my fam fm! getting a shoutout. I did think they’d managed to avoid controversy for too long.

Like something similar happened to me 2 years back when I played my first season. We won everything except the last match against a team that shouldnt be in d6, for you open tier, we were angry I know how you feel but look where am I now. What I want to say is that its a game, it should give you a motivation to be better, to practise, to beat your opponents next time, transfer the hate into something usefull. I know I am not the best and I never will be but play for the enjoyment of the game and it will be more satisfying and rewarding in the end than anythng else (ᵔᴥᵔ)

As stated above probably, bad teams drops to tiers under and good teams are promoted to the better tier and thats how it works

Tamir

Quoted from Doctor I guess

Like something similar happened to me 2 years back when I played my first season. We won everything except the last match against a team that shouldnt be in d6, for you open tier, we were angry I know how you feel but look where am I now. What I want to say is that its a game, it should give you a motivation to be better, to practise, to beat your opponents next time, transfer the hate into something usefull. I know I am not the best and I never will be but play for the enjoyment of the game and it will be more satisfying and rewarding in the end than anythng else (ᵔᴥᵔ)
As stated above probably, bad teams drops to tiers under and good teams are promoted to the better tier and thats how it works

]Yea, I agree with you.
But my point isn’t about SUAVY, or any other team in open this season, It’s about sandbagging itself.
I mean like, If kaidus would go high as demo there would be a LOT of noise and it’d be unfair.
So why can people who played PREM/HIGH go to the OPEN league, that’s my point
I’m probably not going to play open next season and I really didn’t make this post to cry about SUAVY, I just made it to present the situation.

WML

O P E N D R A M A

Tamir

Quoted from WML

O P E N D R A M A

You play open as well though lol

WML

Quoted from Tamir

[…]You play open as well though lol

I know so i can relate too :^)

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 7 Next »