Forum

Why is open 6s playoffs mid 6s?

Created 15th March 2016 @ 13:21

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 7 Next »

Tamir

Quoted from wonder

[…]
Still they played in mid and took 43rd place (with kwq and bednar who still plays in this team and wonszu played with them in some officials too + they had fybedi with div 2 experience and pez) I would say they had stronger team than now.

They had FOUR different players in mid…Oh. and btw. If you play a season in mid you improve ^^

wonder

MAGDONAL

Quoted from Tamir

[…]They had FOUR different players in mid…Oh. and btw. If you play a season in mid you improve ^^

they had: kwq(still playing), bednar (still playing), pez (who has more experience than their actual scout dogechat), wonszu (still playing), fyb (div 2 experience), I played 2 officials for them and master (div 3-4 experience)

now they have sikky and dogechat instead (who have open experience)

Last edited by wonder,

Tamir

Quoted from wonder

[…]
they had: kwq(still playing), bednar (still playing), pez (who has more experience than their actual scout dogechat), wonszu (still playing), fyb (div 2 experience)
now they have sikky and dogechat instead (who have open experience)

Again. They played a whole season in mid, theres no reason to go from mid to open no matter how bad you do its just worth it staying in mid getting expirenceAfter playing one season in mid they couldve done WAY better in mid, dont you think? After all, its around 3 months of expirence.

wonder

MAGDONAL

Quoted from Tamir

[…]Again. They played a whole season in mid, theres no reason to go from mid to open no matter how bad you do its just worth it staying in mid getting expirenceAfter playing one season in mid they couldve done WAY better in mid, dont you think? After all, its around 3 months of expirence.

if they changed 2 players with bigger experience for 2 players with open or no experience (sikky + dogechat) then why should they play in mid again if they took 43rd place with stronger and more experienced players?

low mid team in open isn’t bad thing

Last edited by wonder,

Tamir

Quoted from wonder

[…]
if they changed 2 players with bigger experience for 2 players with open or no experience (sikky + dogechat) then why should they play in mid again if they took 43rd place with stronger and more experienced players?

Again, because you improve with time.
Also, who said players with no expirence are bad Who ever assumed that? 

wonder

MAGDONAL

Quoted from Tamir

[…]Again, because you improve with time.

so now sikky and dogechat are too strong for open too? xD It is first sikky’s season in etf2l and dogechat played open. Why do you force them to play mid lol? If they did bad in mid and wanted to play vs teams on their level in open then it is their choice, maybe their improved in this season and they will be good enough to play mid in the next season.

Last edited by wonder,

Tamir

Quoted from wonder

[…]
so now sikky and dogechat are too strong for open too? xD It is first sikky’s season in etf2l and dogechat played open why do you force them to play mid lol

Because the rest of them aren’t open.
Dude. They look for mid scrims… 

wonszu

yeti

Quoted from Tamir

[…]Again, because you improve with time.

Question to you then, why are you playing open?

Tamir

Quoted from wonszu

[…]
Question to you then, why are you playing open?

Because we couldn’t go mid?

AB

Quoted from Tamir

[…]They had FOUR different players in mid…Oh. and btw. If you play a season in mid you improve ^^

so you’re saying that ‘prem’ players improved after finishing a season of mid where they placed 43rd.

Quoted from Tamir

[…]Because the rest of them aren’t open.

whats wrong with a top open team looking to scrim with mid teams instead of rolling other open teams? it’s the same with top mid and top high teams where they look to scrim with teams a division above them.

wonder

MAGDONAL

Quoted from Tamir

Again, 3 players from actual roster (kwq, bednar and wonszu and other players with div 4,3,2 experience played 1 season in mid and did bad (took 43rd place) now they have 2 open/or even non experienced players instead + medic with higher experience (who played 2 officials). It sounds like open team for me. Maybe they improved in this season and will play mid in next but they didn’t even win open yet.

I was in High/ Div 1 and played scrims vs Prem and what is wrong with that?

Last edited by wonder,

wonszu

yeti

Quoted from Tamir

O
M
G
I guess everyone from place 1 to (i guess) 20 in open is looking for mid scrims. IT’S CALLED IMPROVEMENT

And how you just couldnt get into mid???

Im really impressed that teapot didnt insult me

Last edited by wonszu,

MEGAMIDDIE

PINT

frankly the teams in playoffs are probably able to beat 75% of mid teams anyway, and the ones below are still better than a lot of them. Almost anyone who applies to mid gets mid, so having mid experience means almost nothing. Last season a few teams with no experience in 6s at all and still made mid.

wonder

MAGDONAL

ah and I forgot to answer to main question in the title

“WHY IS OPEN 6S PLAYOFFS MID 6S?”
Because all top 16 teams in playoffs are mid level and all/most of them will get promoted to mid tier.

AB

Quoted from wonszu

[…]

O
M
G
I guess everyone from place 1 to (i guess) 20 in open is looking for mid scrims. IT’S CALLED IMPROVEMENT

And how you just couldnt get into mid???

Im really impressed that teapot didnt insult me

I have never said anything to you???

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 7 Next »