Forum

Why is open 6s playoffs mid 6s?

Created 15th March 2016 @ 13:21

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 7 Next »

TaylorSwiftFan100

BB

pls never make any retarded rules like “limited to medic if played X div” or “can’t play X div if you played Y div”.
as long as there is no prem team playing open, they’re all beatable
last season open was about the biggest case of sandbagging i’ve seen yet and it was still only low-mid high players that could have been beaten

wonder

MAGDONAL

Quoted from azarun

[…]
But if admins didnt give you a warning, you would still play with them in playoffs.

No, they asked me to play only this 1 match (actually I wanted to play demo but they needed sub scout)

and admins didn’t give me any warning. I still could play for them but they would’d play with ghandi on medic instead of sprayer but I’m not playing for them as you can see

Last edited by wonder,

wonszu

yeti

Quoted from TaylorSwiftFan100

pls never make any retarded rules like “limited to medic if played X div” or “can’t play X div if you played Y div”.
as long as there is no prem team playing open, they’re all beatable
last season open was about the biggest case of sandbagging i’ve seen yet and it was still only low-mid high players that could have been beaten

That’s all to this thread :)

Tamir

Quoted from wonszu

[…] Woah, when i started playing with them, they didnt have any chance to win anything in mid, that’s why they wanted to play open. This drama is pointless tbh, it wont make any difference – we will play mid next season. Also, to anyone who is saying that playing with better teams will prepare you – yesterday we wanted to play against popcorp team – they just said to us “lol u r open”.

Okay, now LEGO will say “We can’t win prem guys lets go high/mid and we can win it for sure!!!”

Please…

Last edited by Tamir,

wonder

MAGDONAL

Quoted from Tamir

[…]

Okay, now LEGO will say “We can’t win prem guys lets go high/mid and we can win it for sure!!!”

Please…

but LEGO actually did it in the past

Last edited by wonder,

Tamir

Quoted from wonder

[…]

Then not LEGO, another team in prem which is mid-prem, like Foreskings.

Point is that because you can’t win MID go OPEN and ruin the expirence of 7 teams which can be bad in the first 7 weeks then another 3~4 in playoffs just because you dont have any chances to win the next tier

Last edited by Tamir,

letto

Quoted from TaylorSwiftFan100

pls never make any retarded rules like “limited to medic if played X div” or “can’t play X div if you played Y div”

NeuTronas

Sandbaggers gonna sandbag. Just deal with it.

Last edited by NeuTronas,

TimTum

(ETF2L Donator)
-ƒ$-BLAH

Quoted from letto

[…]

It’s weird that the people that don’t want this rule are also the people that don’t have to deal with high level players playing in open since they haven’t played in open for at least 3 seasons now.

TBE pez

SUAVY
;

Quoted from Tamir

Quoted from Popcorp

Open players want to play against evenly matched opponents, stop saying things like “You get better by playing against better players”, there are scrims and mixes for that. Compare it to CsGo, lowest rank against Global Elite for example :)

The new system should be made for sandbagging, something like

X player is Prem and playing in Open = restrict to Medic

if from High = Can’t mainclass

if Mid = Can mainclass, but only allow 2 players from Mid. Disallow Mid winners and runners-up.

And restrict the amount of Prem and High players in open to 1, if you have 1 prem and 1 high player, you can’t have any Mid players.

This is exactly what I mean :).

[…]

Ive scrimmed some of the teams there though, and they are not playing for fun and the sake of it, they go open to win. Like, I don’t mind if you get one prem player to join you nto play with friends and help  them, but a team like them isnt playing for fun theyre playing to win (which obv is important but its their only goal)

there is no fun coz im not playing m8 anyway that team almost dropped coz we aint got players so idk how admins could put team in mid or high…especially when etf2l admins usually put div3 teams in div5(good memories)

wonder

MAGDONAL

Quoted from Tamir

Quoted from wonder

[…]

Point is that because you can’t win MID go OPEN and ruin the expirence of 7 teams which can be bad in the first 7 weeks then another 3~4 in playoffs just because you dont have any chances to win the next tier

You complain that team which took 43rd place in MID (SUAVY) is too op to play in open, REALLY?

Last edited by wonder,

AB

they’re 5th on the table.. 4 teams with, from what I can see mostly open players, are above them.

wonszu

yeti

Quoted from Tamir

Quoted from wonder

[…]

Prem example is a really bad one, its totally different thing.

I can’t get your point, you’re arguing about 7 (!) officials. Teams who lost to us didnt drop just because one official, right? People who didnt get o to playoffs still can go to mid without any problems. Its just a single tier pick before season starts.

And really, you are saying smth about sanbagging when we’re 5th in open xD

Last edited by wonszu,

TimTum

(ETF2L Donator)
-ƒ$-BLAH

Quoted from AB

they’re 5th on the table.. 4 teams with, from what I can see mostly open players, are above them.

That’s only because they got a default loss. Otherwise they would’ve been first.

Last edited by TimTum,

wonder

MAGDONAL

Quoted from TimTum

[…]

That’s only because they got a default loss. Otherwise they would’ve been first.

Still they played in mid and took 43rd place (with kwq and bednar who still plays in this team and wonszu played with them in some officials too + they had fybedi with div 2 experience and pez) I would say they had stronger team than now.

Last edited by wonder,

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 7 Next »