Forum

etf2l ban

Created 5th March 2016 @ 01:38

Locked Pages: 1 2 3 Next »

bluee

TLR

So this can go either 1 of 2 ways, I either make myself look like an idiot, or I succeed.

On October 20th 2015, myself and disable got banned for assisting in ban evasion, and rightly so. The one thing I do not agree with is the length of the ban and the bans from tf2center and tf2pickup that followed. At this moment in time, disable and I are being put on the same level as triggerbotters, aimbotters and wallhackers and most people can agree that my reason for getting banned is not as bad as the ones I’ve listed. So I am not asking for a complete ban lift, but a shorter ban, which I think is reasonable.

Thanks

Bluee + Disable

ban page: http://etf2l.org/2015/10/20/staff-changes-tuesday-bans-open-ac-positions/

Last edited by bluee,

mk

MANNDEM.
EDO

<3

Shpeeisme

Even though bluee got banned from tf2, he continued to play it by mercing and organizing mixes and things like that. To me that really shows that he cares a lot about the game and his exclusion from the community seems unfair to me. I think it hurts him still, even though I am sure he has learned his lesson.

Nitro

:-)

#freebluee

Drezzo

gl buddy, he a good lad

ult1mate

i guess

Crαsh

pd!

Despite being ban, he still organise mixes and mercing for scrim. That’s show he still have some interests to the game. TBH, he deserve the ban, but not that long because he’s not the same case like cheaters and big assholes to ruin the competitive scene and etc. So I agree to, at least, reduce the ban duration.

Your choices admins.

Last edited by Crαsh,

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

Who and why did you assist in ban evasion?

bluee

TLR

Quoted from fraac

Who and why did you assist in ban evasion?

Numnutz, needed a last to sign up for the season and I was desperate to play

Maxi

BRIT

Quoted from bluee

At this moment in time, disable and I are being put on the same level as triggerbotters, aimbotters and wallhackers and most people can agree that my reason for getting banned is not as bad as the ones I’ve listed./

OK so we extend the ban on all the above and leave yours at 1 year

MEGAMIDDIE

PINT

if you support cheaters in any way, that just implies to me you’re shady/poor character in general

You knew what you were getting into when you try to let someone banned for aimbotting(?) play, now you claim you’re some class above him and you don’t deserve a long ban is funny, since clearly you didn’t give a fuck about ban times when he was cheating, now you care when it affects you, instead of everyone else? Absolutely selfish IMO.

Weak excuse aswell, could have gotten any random on your friends list to help you out for a temp last, instead you knowingly add a banned player and presumably play with him. It’s hardly innocent, and I’m sure the guys who you would have played against with a cheater would agree.

Couldn’t give any less of a fuck if you’re still scrimming and mercing, the ban length seems totally justified to me and I can’t believe that anyone but your mates would disagree.

Useless

TC.Noobas

ETF2L have a zero tolerance policy against cheaters. That include those who aid cheaters.

If they were to unban you despite you being guilty, then it wouldn’t be a zero tolerance policy anymore.

At this moment in time, disable and I are being put on the same level as triggerbotters, aimbotters and wallhackers

That’s the point of the ban.

If you have any points regarding your ban and why it should be lowered (or nullified), make sure to contact AC with the evidence regarding this.

MoistPenguin

TC

What third parties decide to do isnt anything to do with ETF2L. Go talk to pickup and centre about that. There is an easy solution to this however, dont get banned.

Thaigrr

MANDEM

IMO, you deserve the ban you got I’m sorry.

Locked Pages: 1 2 3 Next »