Forum

My vac ban :(

Created 23rd February 2016 @ 06:47

Locked Pages: 1 2 Next »

Drezzo

Just thought i’d post this to explain things before my imminent etf2l ban

Due to my steam account getting a vac ban( of course i didn’t cheat, I’ve sent a ticket to steam, but they take weeks to get back to you) im 99% certain the reason I have a vac ban is because I youtubed “redarkstorm” that my friend was telling me about via steam web browser.

I know most of you won’t really care, this is mainly just for the friends i’ve made through the etf2l community over the past couple of years, as i’ve been asked what happened countless times already.

Also, does anybody know if it’s possible to create an etf2l account on my alt to use while playing tf2pickup? or will even that count as ban evasion?

so yeah.. c u in one year.

quintosh

wL.

:D you youtubed it and then you thought hey lets give it a try

Manky

VAC is not flawless
If you dont get unbanned i will eat my hat

AmirBonk

whjat+

[*]

Popcorp

[*]

Cya in 1 year

[*]

supreme

SHAG

If ban is not tf2 (i.e Source related) you’re probably safe, if not, see you next year

Vac doesnt ban for a stream, and steam support wont be able to help you, they do not disclose ban details

Last edited by supreme,

hamaham

$WIZARD
doge

[*]
rip Drezzo-chan 3:

WRU

rip the savior of EU medics, I hope you’ll work that out and carry on your sick plays
but before that, [*]

Useless

TC.Noobas

Another filthy weeb bites the dust!

damneasy

You obviously did something wrong lol you cant get banned for looking something up

Falcon0408

Quoted from Useless

Another filthy weeb bites the dust!

celvn

rip :(

supreme

SHAG

Quoted from damneasy

You obviously did something wrong lol you cant get banned for looking something up

Quite right, btw alot of random cheaters have been banned these days , all members of some random cheating sites, while im not accusing drezzo of anything, his defense is just hilarious, you could be vac banned on many games and you got banned on source ones , so either you used hacks (public or private ones doesnt matter) or other 3rd party injectable executables, there are no other explanations

Drezzo

looking back on my downloads the only thing i’ve placed into my tf2 folders this year is tr_aim_training b13. o.o

Locked Pages: 1 2 Next »