Forum

scout limit 1 (soldier limit 3?)

Created 13th December 2015 @ 07:03

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

Shrapnel

Just go classlimit 1, two thirds highlander. Dunno if it would be any good mind.

sorsa

mooz

But…why?

Shrapnel

Might add some variety, and also going to 3 sollys would probably not be very good for reasons already covered.

sorsa

mooz

Fair enough. I’d prefer not changing anything tho.

Shrapnel

Well yah…but the premise of the thread is changes to make the game less scout-centric.
So even though I’m not convinced that’s a bad thing I’m making a suggestion.

Lupus

IKEA

6v6 has been proven to be the most dynamic form of competitive TF2 why change anything?

Muuki

sirkkels
GG

Quoted from Lupus

6v6 has been proven to be the most dynamic form of competitive TF2 why change anything?

[citation needed]

Shrapnel

Well, because, to quote the op

Quoted from fraac

Whatever Valve do with matchmaking, either we copy them or keep things arbitrarily different. So it’s a good opportunity to change, right? I think most would agree it’s been less fun since the demo nerf; the game is all scouts now.

One night cup with experimental class limits?

Lupus

IKEA

every big lan ever Muuki

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

Quoted from Lupus

Next season is the last before Valve matchmaking and wide availability of Overwatch. Of course the game will change. I’m suggesting it’s a good time to think about what we want it to become.

Twiggy

swole.
HL

Is the problem the scout in itself, or his very fast reloading scattergun that keeps him relevant during long fights when demo/soldier’s clip is empty?

Pete_

PrettyGay

sounds like a very bad idea overall but I guess I have nothing against some playtesting.

firej

Just make a new gamemode so the ppl who want to play traditional 6s can do so and the ones who dont play 4v4 or whatever?
Idk why you want to force the ppl who like it how it is now to play something different.

BRASILGORILA99

I don’t really get the point of making this change, +3 soldiers would be ultimate cancer because of the obnoxious spamfest it would be. I think most people would just want to keep it as it is right now

damneasy

Why dont we WAIT till matchmaking is released and then we see what they have done?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »