Forum

suggestion for aspiring 9v9 professionals

Created 9th October 2015 @ 00:28

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 9 Next »

Hi, due to lack of talent we’re trimming down premiership to 4 teams this season. Playoffs will start in week 5. Thank you for your understanding.

Chronos

BMS

Quoted from ondkaja

I respect your decision, good luck in high, keep practising and you will make it eventually.

Thank you my friend, it has said on my profile for over a month that my team would play high. This conversation has been pretty silly

RTC

I’ll drop the argument now seeing as it’s arbitrary continuing it as Bureau don’t want to go Prem, but I still think negative attitudes towards a team should be justified if they’re to be taken seriously, instead of just spewing hatred against a team for having ambition.

Falcon0408

Quoted from ondkaja

[…]

____ didn’t even make playoffs in fucking high, and you think they are good enough for prem? Even ____ or whatever that really shit team was called was more capable of prem than a team that is so fucking shit they don’t even manage to get to playoffs in high.

fill the gaps and it works every season

Bulow

GG

Quoted from Muuki

[…]we also almost beat some other team with lenny on demo, not to mention you were in the team bulow…

I can see where you went wrong.

There has only been one project team in prem (i.e. a team made to compete in that division) in the last few years, and that was Highpander. And they also had a victorious season in Wireplay first. You might even say that they have underachieved given their stated ambition, with only one championship in 4 seasons.

The best way to enjoy the game is just to play with people you like and who have similar goals to you. You have to play the long game. Look at Premtech and the success they had in even just a few seasons. I don’t know why Megakillers folded, but presumably they had the quality to compete in prem etc…so maybe they just didn’t enjoy playing with each other enough to make it work.

Also in fairness to Muuki, he had a lot of experience, especially at the top of UGC when that still meant something.

TLDR Even I got to a prem final because I played with my friends.

Scissors

(ETF2L Donator)

Quoted from Hildreth

and I look at the ongoing soap opera that is Chessclub

literally every player on this new roster is ex-chess, and Solid was like permamerc in S8, so he is like ex-chess as well. This is the chessiest roster of all time. HELLO

4hp

Quoted from Bulow

Play with people you like and play to improve, that way you will have the most fun. Prem sucks anyways.

Biggest truth in the thread. There’s such a lack of stable teams though. For the past year or so in all the HL I’ve played I barely knew who my team was, 3+ mercs per game etc. I thought I was just unlucky but it seems every team is having the same problems tbh.

Maybe that’s why sixes is better, it’s massively easier to get 5 reliable friends than 8

Kaneco

Quoted from kKaltUu

Hi, due to lack of talent we’re trimming down premiership to 4 teams this season. Playoffs will start in week 5. Thank you for your understanding.

Xd

cloudy

CBT

banter

Fuxx

REMOVE

lol @ this thread

If you think there are teams who deserve Prem then they can just get screens for proof and sign up. Don’t bash ambitious teams for trying. Ambition is the fuel that drives competitive mindset and you are all so eager to attack it.

ElazulTF2

Quoted from Bulow

[…]

The best way to enjoy the game is just to play with people you like and who have similar goals to you. You have to play the long game.

Karx

EPP
ㄕサ

Shitty cancer class mains getting mad FailFish LOL HL

Nik

MEGA$$

Quoted from Karx

mate dont you main fucking pyro

smh

Meeto

Quoted from Karx

You main pyro you fucking speck. I don’t play HL and even I know you’re cancer by default.

Last edited by Meeto,

pyro mains DansGame

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 9 Next »