Forum

Tt eSPORTS & Thermaltake - WHO WILL DIVS (HL NC4 edition)

Created 17th August 2015 @ 13:40

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 13 14

Toast

WEED
S-O

denmark taking “throwing the game” to the next level

Frito

Hooray, 2nd Place! :) Congrats Hartz on the mouse, hope everyone had fun pickin’. I blame Belgium for your getting 1st Place Hartz.

Pie

Russia 3rd am i too late? :(

HartzFartz

(ETF2L Donator)
0fo
0FO

Quoted from Frito

Hooray, 2nd Place! :) Congrats Hartz on the mouse, hope everyone had fun pickin’. I blame Belgium for your getting 1st Place Hartz.

why would belgium win anything, they have aoshi :)

Frito

Quoted from HartzFartz

[…]

I never said I haven’t made horrible decisions in my life man, like choosing to pick 28 airshots. OH WELL, BRINGING HOME COOLING FANS TO NA BOYS. :P

.zero

-chess-

Quoted from HartzFartz

[…]

We won 1 match!

The event is over and I’d like to thank all players that have participated. Almost all of you are losers except for two (heh).

In the ETF2L predictions thread one of the most annoying beggars players somehow managed to finally win something. (this is a LAN joke)

Congratulations HartzFartz with your new Tt eSPORTS Ventus mouse!

As a runner-up, we have Frito. If you’ve been around saloon you’ve seen his name, as he is one of the most active betters in the community and even does betting predictions in his steam group. He’ll be receiving the Thermaltake Riing fans.

As for our twitter competition, the same prize pool was available for anyone tweeting the correct grand finals winner.

Wiethoofd was smart enough to do this, and he was pulled from the big hat and will also enjoy an elite gamer peripheral, the Tt eSPORTS Ventus mouse.

For the other competition Frito won again. He is charitable enough to give the fans to a friend.

Thanks to CanFo, Thermaltake and Tt eSPORTS for providing a prize pool to make this fun for viewers. Hope everyone had fun, otherwise you can leave a comment on my steam profile on how much you hate me. I promise I won’t read any of those.

o/

Last edited by kKaltUu,

Death

where prizes for cup? o/

GunroX

where`s my money????

Last edited by GunroX,

I’ve got messages that the winners got their items. Even the American got his fans rather quickly!

GunroX

and for NC#4?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 13 14