Forum

Nations Cup, Team England

Created 2nd August 2015 @ 00:54

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 7 Next »

sorsa

mooz

Hildreth, pls add sideshow as your main spy. He’ll make good use of that box.

Not considered even in the shitposts potential players RIP

Quoted from Munky

That feeling when gregoravich is listed ahead of you as an unrostered potential player.

shit that’s a blow to your ego, you ok mate?

Idk why i am on there thats retarded there are like 10 better spies than me in england

$neaky

(ETF2L Donator)
A51
HOUSE

Quoted from Gregoravich

[…]

shit that’s a blow to your ego, you ok mate?

8)

$neaky

(ETF2L Donator)
A51
HOUSE

Quoted from Controversy and Drama

[…]

mad cos I didn’t say the inactive engie main should be kicked, because that’s what you need in game.

yes yet you said b4n4n4m4n should be on the roster who hasn’t launched the game in months! in B4 LOL BAITED NERDS I WAS ONLY TROLLING

Quoted from $neaky

[…]

yes yet you said b4n4n4m4n should be on the roster who hasn’t launched the game in months! in B4 LOL BAITED NERDS I WAS ONLY TROLLING

Sneaky you tactical mastermind you know every response before even they do omg

stephen

Quoted from Clark

I thought it was stephen at first.

Nah if it was me I wouldn’t have put yak down

And who is gregoravich

Meeto

Quoted from stephen

[…]

Who is gregoravich

One of B4n4n4m4n’s irl friends. That’s how you know Gregs made the thread, nobody in their right fucking mind would put down B4n4n4m4n as a potential due to his inactivity.

Chronos

BMS

Not sure which is more obvious, Greg’s scout disguises or that Greg is the mastermind behind getting himself and b4n4n4m4n on the national team

san alex

2013 loland
2014 lolrmany
2015 lolengland

Bulow

GG

I taunted Greogravich in a valve pub once and he got mad. That’s my contribution :^)

Feri

MF

Quoted from Bulow

I taunted Greogravich in a valve pub once and he got mad. That’s my contribution :^)

I killed him 11 times in a row, didn’t have to taunt and he was so mad as hell, and when I picked pyro, welp “ohh look feri has all these points and doms without having to aim”
He good

freshmeatt

‹Con›

This thread again?

fuck off its not me i haven’t spoken to james all summer, i just got home from work yesterday and sneaky sent me it. i don’t care about etf2l forums and i don’t see why this dumb post matters to anyone, isn’t hildreth mean to sort it out on his own? cant people just disregard this, whoever made it has no place to affect the roster anyway. and yeah i am guilty of getting pissed off in pubs, i apologise.

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 7 Next »