Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 11 Next »

damneasy

The hl nation cup is so boring compared to 6v6 nation cup

Henghast

open
bobs

Quoted from damneasy

The hl nation cup is so boring compared to 6v6 nation cup

Let me cut the chaff from that statement for you.

hl is boring compared to 6v6.

or if you want to go bare bones

hl is boring

Bloodis

(Legend)
(๑╹ω╹๑ )

lol hl

Pete_

PrettyGay

Quoted from cmd

what a fucking joke

Nik

MEGA$$

lol

i predict salt

Last edited by Nik,

Mundi

dogs.tf

nation cup shouldnt just be for kids!!!!

cinder

lol hl

Selek

Dr. med.

I’m sure that if any of you fine 6s afinionados are willing to organise a 6s NC, there would be a way to make it happen.

Kaneco

Just make an announcement asking for volunteers or something? The 6v6 Nations cup is quite an important competition

Popcorp

The only top 8 countries that can compete in 6v6 NC are:

Sweden, England, Germany, France, Russia, Finland, Denmark (aka LEGO) and USA (if they give a shit)

It’s true, so just organize 6v6 NC between those 8 nations and you will save up a lot of time for yourself. I don’t want to be rude, but we all know that the majority of prem 6v6 players come from those first 7 countries, leaving all other unmentioned countries getting rolled, so you might as well just make separate tables for Top (mentioned above) National teams and Bottom, unmentioned ones, to make it more interesting…

Spreijer

CONCORDIA

Quoted from Popcorp

Sweden, England, Germany, France, Russia, Finland, Denmark (aka LEGO) and USA (if they give a shit)

It’s true, so just organize 6v6 NC between those 8 nations and you will save up a lot of time for yourself. I don’t want to be rude, but we all know that the majority of prem 6v6 players come from those first 7 countries, leaving all other unmentioned countries getting rolled, so you might as well just make separate tables for Top (mentioned above) National teams and Bottom, unmentioned ones, to make it more interesting…

And what if some nation causes upsets like Lithuania last cup?

Last edited by Spreijer,

iikq

sirkkels

insomnia kind of invite group system would for sure make the whole tournament much more interesting

Kaneco

Quoted from Popcorp

lololol nice idea +1 upboat

Hallow

P.O.P

ICELAND????

san alex

I think you guys didnt get the idea of a nations cup, I never saw a sport where they put the best national teams in one cup and the worse in a different cup.

Last year Iceland did a really good cup for example. Portugal reached semifinals once in a ESL nations cup too. Having all teams in the same cup makes things more interesting in my opinion.

Last edited by san alex,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 11 Next »