Forum

Yusuf Masshoud 99 Play Tf2 High Level

Created 12th June 2015 @ 23:02

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

hp

HelllkoOetETf2l I ham here To 2remind OyOu Of Reanimging OF Ownage Squad Sponsored About T0m To Name oF Yusuf Mashoud 99 Play Tf2 High Level. WE play Very Good IN High.

alle

vs

E!1!!!!!!11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111!!11 KEK!! KEK!! KEK!! WHATA FUCK MAN xD i just fall of my chair cuz i couldnt and i CANT stop laugh xDXDXDXDXDDDDDXXXXXXDDDDDD OMGOSH DDDDDXXXXXDDDDD DDDDDD LOOOOOOOLLLLL FUCKIN HOLY SHITTTT I CANT JUST STOP LAUGHING CAUSE HE HE HE HE HE JUST TO FUNNY MAN!!!1!11! HOOOOOOOOLLLLLLYYYYY SHIT i just fall of chair!!!! simply le epic so ebin dae le epin win xD pwn’d ftw le bacon narwhale xP upboated good sir i tip my fedora to you! tips fedora, le any1 athiest? LOL GOOD MEME SORRY I MEAN GREAT MEME GR88888 FUCKING MEME BRO I WISH I COULD STOP LAUGHING BUT I CANT MAN!!!! NICE MEME IMMA REPOST TO REDDIT LELELELELE TY FOR LE KARMA XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD XD LE UPBOAT XD WAIT TIL LE DERPINA HEARS ABOUT THIS XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Y LMAO Y LMAO Y LMAO Y LMAO Y LMAO le epic so ebin dae le epin win xD pwn’d ftw le bacon narwhale xP tfw no gf xD ayy lmao! :p upboated good sir i tip my fedora to you, fine gentlemen le real men have class xD real human bean!!1 dae cake is a lie lel epic fail!!!!!!!! ;p for YOU!! :DDD XD we r anonymous >:D lol DOGE111 so ebin much le1, for the lulz!! xD le upvote for you :) just epic, simply epin ROFLMAOCOPTER BBQ :o WE ESPORTS NOW :DDDDDDDDD, did u waifu? le dae EXPLODIN KNEES PUDDI!!!! le epic oldfag here, ama :D, 5get or faget? keke ebin… SHOOP LE WHOOP :D XDDDDD, here have an upboat, lelele so much ebin 420 smoke weed!!!!!11 dae le trees? :D le tree blaze ftw! epic memes, us gamers huh!? >:) tips fedora, le any1 athiest? SJW EBIN WOW memez? RAISE UR DONGERS! 8D YTMD :)))))))) EPIC PWNAGE!………… CUPCAKES (im so randum :) dae la lets players!!! BROFIST :dd dae feel ? le sad frog faec. IM CIA, dae BANE!? PRO TIP: FOR YOU XDddd!!!11 le dubs goy! hehehehada dh…. twitch general /twitch/@:=] kappa :D EPIC MEMEING /b/ro BAZINGA BAZINGA BAZINGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ZIMBABWE is this a le new epic meme? screen kapped for dat sweet karma xD. FUS ROH DAH!!!!!1 i used to be a christmas but then i took an arrow 2 da knee!11!!11!!1

hp

Alle Bwai Youtube.coM/ Alle BwaiAlle Bwai Youtube.coM/ Alle BwaiAlle Bwai Youtube.coM/ Alle BwaiAlle Bwai Youtube.coM/ Alle BwaiAlle Bwai Youtube.coM/ Alle BwaiAlle Bwai Youtube.coM/ Alle BwaiAlle Bwai Youtube.coM/ Alle BwaiAlle Bwai Youtube.coM/ Alle BwaiAlle Bwai Youtube.coM/ Alle BwaiAlle Bwai Youtube.coM/ Alle BwaiAlle Bwai Youtube.coM/ Alle BwaiAlle Bwai Youtube.coM/ Alle BwaiAlle Bwai Youtube.coM/ Alle BwaiAlle Bwai Youtube.coM/ Alle BwaiAlle Bwai Youtube.coM/ Alle BwaiAlle Bwai Youtube.coM/ Alle BwaiAlle Bwai Youtube.coM/ Alle BwaiAlle Bwai Youtube.coM/ Alle BwaiAlle Bwai Youtube.coM/ Alle BwaiAlle Bwai Youtube.coM/ Alle BwaiAlle Bwai Youtube.coM/ Alle BwaiAlle Bwai Youtube.coM/ Alle BwaiAlle Bwai Youtube.coM/ Alle BwaiAlle Bwai Youtube.coM/ Alle BwaiAlle Bwai Youtube.coM/ Alle BwaiAlle Bwai Youtube.coM/ Alle BwaiAlle Bwai Youtube.coM/ Alle BwaiAlle Bwai Youtube.coM/ Alle BwaiAlle Bwai Youtube.coM/ Alle BwaiAlle Bwai Youtube.coM/ Alle BwaiAlle Bwai Youtube.coM/ Alle Bwai

Nagi

— CHAPTER 1 —
The Meatshots

It was a dark, musty and semen-scented night in France. Izzy was sitting on his balcony with a chalice of wine in his hand, looking out over the city scape.
He was reminiscing about the many times he and the rest of the French Crew had been playing TF2. The nights that had gone by, so quickly, yet so slowly because of his friends.
Of course, as one with friends he had one very special friend. This special friend for Izzy, was naturally NiCO. They were a natural fit when it came to personality.
What Izzy loved the most about NiCO was his ability to spend what seemed like ungodly amount of hours on something so little, yet he could still see the improvement from it.
12 hours a day was nothing for NiCO, and although Izzy didn’t mind it, he wished NiCO would spend more hours with him. You see, Izzy had been getting lonelier and lonelier.
The nights of playing TF2 with his boy friend (they had become such good friends they had started referring to the other as their boy friend) had started not being enough.
Naturally, Izzy wanted to progress the relationship, but NiCO was stuck in his rut of MGE. Izzy had started to become a bit jealous of the computer because of all the time NiCO spent there.

Izzy broke out of his daydreaming when he heard NiCO getting out of the bathroom after his shower. He opened the balcony door and barely saw NiCO’s flowing hair in the hall mirror reflection.
“oh my god”, he thought to himself, “he rly pretty after showering”. He had never thought this before, but he quickly realised this was because NiCO barely showered.
Usually Izzy had to stand his musty, fermented cheese smell in the gaming room. But this time was different.

– hey, fdp, NiCO yelled to Izzy to catch his attention.
– what u want? was the only response Izzy could muster up, after being consumed by NiCO’s beauty.
– do u remember how many time ive spent in mge today??, NiCO asked.
– 12 hours to the period my mignon poulet, Izzy responded with love in his eyes
– when scrims?, was the counter-question.
– oh my dear, its in 10 minutes, Izzy realised, as he broke out of his trance.
– we must be quick, if we not want to miss.

Izzy drank the remaining wine in his chalice and stepped out from the balcony, closing the door behind him. He had thought about this day for a long time, but he finally realised this was the perfect time for it.
Izzy noticed NiCO had gone to the kitchen to grab a drink. “my chance arrived, i must move quickly”, Izzy concluded. He ran to the combined bed and computer room to set up as he had imagined it.

He poured up another chalice of wine for himself, and put NiCO’s goblet infront of his keyboard. Izzy was preparing himself mentally for the intense games of TF2 he was about to have with his love.
NiCO entered the room, only wearing his bathrobe. The first thing he notices as he sits down at his keyboard is the freshly cleaned goblet, that he assumed Izzy had put out for him.
Obviously appreciative of his efforts, NiCO leans in for a kiss on Izzy’s cheek. Of course, as a cheeky frenchman Izzy turns and goes for the full on tounge wrestle.

They cut their kiss short as Izzy’s TF2 finishes launching.

Can you please post part 2? I’m almost Kappaing

san alex

Quoted from hp

I leik you re post San Alewx It is very NIce

:x

Last edited by san alex,

hp

I leik you re post San Alewx It is very NIce

misha YB`g

http://i.imgur.com/JTzpu5t.png

Scissors

(ETF2L Donator)

Quoted from Nagi

— CHAPTER 1 —
The Meatshots

It was a dark, musty and semen-scented night in France. Izzy was sitting on his balcony with a chalice of wine in his hand, looking out over the city scape.
He was reminiscing about the many times he and the rest of the French Crew had been playing TF2. The nights that had gone by, so quickly, yet so slowly because of his friends.
Of course, as one with friends he had one very special friend. This special friend for Izzy, was naturally NiCO. They were a natural fit when it came to personality.
What Izzy loved the most about NiCO was his ability to spend what seemed like ungodly amount of hours on something so little, yet he could still see the improvement from it.
12 hours a day was nothing for NiCO, and although Izzy didn’t mind it, he wished NiCO would spend more hours with him. You see, Izzy had been getting lonelier and lonelier.
The nights of playing TF2 with his boy friend (they had become such good friends they had started referring to the other as their boy friend) had started not being enough.
Naturally, Izzy wanted to progress the relationship, but NiCO was stuck in his rut of MGE. Izzy had started to become a bit jealous of the computer because of all the time NiCO spent there.

Izzy broke out of his daydreaming when he heard NiCO getting out of the bathroom after his shower. He opened the balcony door and barely saw NiCO’s flowing hair in the hall mirror reflection.
“oh my god”, he thought to himself, “he rly pretty after showering”. He had never thought this before, but he quickly realised this was because NiCO barely showered.
Usually Izzy had to stand his musty, fermented cheese smell in the gaming room. But this time was different.

– hey, fdp, NiCO yelled to Izzy to catch his attention.
– what u want? was the only response Izzy could muster up, after being consumed by NiCO’s beauty.
– do u remember how many time ive spent in mge today??, NiCO asked.
– 12 hours to the period my mignon poulet, Izzy responded with love in his eyes
– when scrims?, was the counter-question.
– oh my dear, its in 10 minutes, Izzy realised, as he broke out of his trance.
– we must be quick, if we not want to miss.

Izzy drank the remaining wine in his chalice and stepped out from the balcony, closing the door behind him. He had thought about this day for a long time, but he finally realised this was the perfect time for it.
Izzy noticed NiCO had gone to the kitchen to grab a drink. “my chance arrived, i must move quickly”, Izzy concluded. He ran to the combined bed and computer room to set up as he had imagined it.

He poured up another chalice of wine for himself, and put NiCO’s goblet infront of his keyboard. Izzy was preparing himself mentally for the intense games of TF2 he was about to have with his love.
NiCO entered the room, only wearing his bathrobe. The first thing he notices as he sits down at his keyboard is the freshly cleaned goblet, that he assumed Izzy had put out for him.
Obviously appreciative of his efforts, NiCO leans in for a kiss on Izzy’s cheek. Of course, as a cheeky frenchman Izzy turns and goes for the full on tounge wrestle.

They cut their kiss short as Izzy’s TF2 finishes launching.

Please post part 2, I am rock hard

Drackk

best
sniper

Quoted from Scissors

[…]

Please post part 2, I am rock hard

no part 2 until hpqoeu gets past his writers block

T0m

(ETF2L Donator)

http://gyazo.com/86acff8f3906f1b21d95d87184715359

Vitilumi

tbd

this is my new favourite thread

misha YB`g

http://i.imgur.com/eYkUtGc.png

firej

░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄
░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌
░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█
░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌
░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄
░▌▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░▌░░░░▄███████▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐░░░░▐███████████▄
░░░░░le░░░░░░░▐░░░░▐█████████████▄
░░░░toucan░░░░░░▀▄░░░▐██████████████▄
░░░░░░has░░░░░░░░▀▄▄████████████████▄
░░░░░arrived░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀██████

Izzy57

Yahou man ! I don’t know if you are a true writer but OH man your mind is fucked xD

PS : i want the part 2 !!!

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »