LAWL NICE TIERS

Created 14th May 2015 @ 04:25

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 18 Next »

Zesty

(blaster)
open
bobs

Quoted from Clark

It’s weird not to see TwistedPlay in the race for the premiership spot. Seems like a good bunch of strong gamers making a comeback.

Yh but if torrit was in prem the game would be officially dead

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

Quoted from moursi

Looking forward to seeing Wonderland get 5-0d and folding after two weeks in High.

I watched them yesterday, they’ll outdamage most teams. Will probably reach playoffs if they don’t fold (but will probably fold).

CommanderX

(ETF2L Donator)
TEZC

Quoted from Clark

It’s weird not to see TwistedPlay in the race for the premiership spot. Seems like a good bunch of strong gamers making a comeback.

Prepare for some good old British disappointment

sorsa

mooz

Quoted from kronis

Also surprised that IOS didn’t go high.

We lost our carry pocket.

Kaneco

Quoted from kronis

But tbh – you shouldn’t expect alot of signups due exams/summer. If this would be at autumn/winter, then you should start worrying about tf2 being dead and all that shit.

It’s not even near the past seasons, the exams excuse doesn’t work if the other seasons around exam time still had near 300 teams
http://comp.tf/wiki/ETF2L

I just hope the matchmaking hype and i55 work in our favor for a stronger than ever s22

torrit

i dont think the twistedplay lads would have the inclination to be keen enough/have enough time for “prem”

Meeto

Quoted from sorsa

[…]

And we picked up Ryushi. How are we supposed to go high with a downie on med.

Also, we 5-0’d your team within 10 minutes last night walters, does that make you even worse than Open?

Last edited by Meeto,

Karx

EPP
ㄕサ

instead of shittalking graba just let him play wherever he wants, if his team won’t be good enough he just simply won’t play in prem and if they will win playoffs than it has to mean something doesn’t it? typical 6v6 community talk shit bcuz some1 plays higher than you do

adysky

Quoted from moursi

Isn’t that Graba guy the trash med who lost mid, then thinks he’s high all of a sudden? Now he has some ok people in his roster to compensate the fact that he’s bad and is in Prem playoffs? What a joke.

Looking forward to seeing Wonderland get 5-0d and folding after two weeks in High.

funny cuz same thing happend with his highlander team. applied for prem got shit on in high

san alex

Graba is a good medic, but like a lot of people in this league he just wants to get higher really fast. Faster than he should probably, but still,

He is a good Medic.

RTC

Quoted from san alex

Graba is a good medic, but like a lot of people in this league he just wants to get higher really fast. Faster than he should probably, but still,

He is a good Medic.

This pretty much.

AB

oh grobo…

Last edited by AB,

Hajdzik

SUAVY
ㄕサ

Graba is just bad leader not player, wouldn’t let his teams anywhere close to prem playoffs until he proves himself on high level (or rather his team) his hl team was very unstable.

Graba

TCM
ㄕサ

Hey

Thanks for your support guys, especially you fraac and karx even foungi inspired me a bit :-)
I respect each of your post friends and don’t be worried, we’re not going to fold, I learnt on mistakes.

Greetings fellow gamers and hopefully see you in future !

Collaide

Quoted from sorsa

[…]

AND decided not to trial a new carry pocket who is looking for a high team :(

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 18 Next »