LAWL NICE TIERS

Created 14th May 2015 @ 04:25

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 15 16 17 18 Next »

schocky

ist doof

Quoted from Phnx

[…]
Dah?
the old prem players took in the new players that had potential, they weren’t just closed and not accepting anyone.
it’s a lot harder to show how good you are when your team sucks, even though it’s possible.

Thanks again blight gaming. Thanks to epsilon as well for not allowing zerox for the final!

The biggest issue is that many people play mge 24/7 and have lack of gamesense because of it. They might have strong dm but that’s not everything :x

@rock sorry man, just wanna have fun with German people (+girlfriend *cough*). Nothing against epsilon :x

Last edited by schocky,

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

You know most players in the league don’t know who you are, schocky? I find that sad. We played against you a while ago, Tom Spillfat and AlainVandanna were our scouts, both bright lads with good dm, and it was on Granary so they couldn’t just run around hitting shots. You got like 40 kills and totally took them to school, they were talking about how much they learned for ten minutes afterward. I think it’s a great shame that rather than playing in Prem you’re complaining from the sidelines.

schocky

ist doof

Quoted from fraac

You know most players in the league don’t know who you are, schocky? I find that sad. We played against you a while ago, Tom Spillfat and AlainVandanna were our scouts, both bright lads with good dm, and it was on Granary so they couldn’t just run around hitting shots. You got like 40 kills and totally took them to school, they were talking about how much they learned for ten minutes afterward. I think it’s a great shame that rather than playing in Prem you’re complaining from the sidelines.

Glad to hear but I have no motivation anymore to play top tf2. Won against America and Australia WOOOOO x) had a great time though :)

ash

(Legend)
:D

Lemmings prem next season? :^)

rockie

Quoted from schocky

[…]

Thanks again blight gaming. Thanks to epsilon as well for not allowing zerox for the final!

The biggest issue is that many people play mge 24/7 and have lack of gamesense because of it. They might have strong dm but that’s not everything :x

@rock sorry man, just wanna have fun with German people (+girlfriend *cough*). Nothing against epsilon :x

but then don’t complain about the level, also you’ll always be my favorite BibleThump

Last edited by rockie,

Zesty

(blaster)
open
bobs

http://i.imgur.com/7Hm2SXs.png
This thread ahahahaha

Last edited by Zesty,

Bona

PMW

has moursi been hitting the gym? :^)

schocky

ist doof

Quoted from rockie

[…]

but then don’t complain about the level, also you’ll always be my favorite BibleThump

if they do not drop after few games It’s alright x) sad to see that so many teams drop after few matches. As I said before: good luck to everyone. Will not reply to that specific (quad’s team) topic again :P

moursi

(Big Poppa)
bobs

you see these guns ᕙ(ò_óˇ)ᕗ

kronis

NASA
hi im dog

wait. Im confused now – are we shittalking graba still or schoky now?

And ye, 10/10 thread.

rockie

Quoted from moursi

you see these guns ᕙ(ò_óˇ)ᕗ

you suck as fuck

moursi

(Big Poppa)
bobs

whole load of motherfucker

AB

sucks during fucks are pretty good tho

WML

http://imgur.com/mwlsQHm

Last edited by WML,

stephen

Quoted from schocky

[…]

if they do not drop after few games It’s alright x) sad to see that so many teams drop after few matches. As I said before: good luck to everyone. Will not reply to that specific (quad’s team) topic again :P

http://i.imgur.com/nO9akg4.gif

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 15 16 17 18 Next »