And @Graba: I’m not even toxic :C

Last edited by NeuTronas,

h3x

bedgetf2

Quoted from Pete_

ALLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

KLar

okie

wow tf2 went to shit, but ty for the nice comments, i enjoyed to read all the hate

schocky

ist doof

Quoted from KLar

wow tf2 went to shit, but ty for the nice comments, i enjoyed to read all the hate

Ist klar, Klar. :D

@all good luck/have fun and do not drop during the season (PLEASE!) :)

Last edited by schocky,

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Seems like it’s harder to get into HL prem than it is to get into 6’s Prem these days – Good luck Graba.

wonder

MAGDONAL

Quoted from schocky

[…]

Would’t say that the game is boring. You just need nice teammates for example. That should be enough to have fun :p I am not saying that I dislike the people who would like to play prem, I dislike the fact that (imo) midskilled (div2) players are prem nowadays.
Btw. Tier high = the old div3 *cough*

You should understand that people are getting better at this game. The fact that someone was div 3 in the past doesn’t mean he can’t surpass “old school prem players”. Prem in this season looks bad but still there are some players(scouts) who are better than you’ve ever been in your glory days and they were div 3-6 players. Good example is quad who was top tier scout in the past and now he is the weakest player in graba’s team (imo), and people are mad about graba lol

rockie

As sad as it can sound it’s still the truth sam, they proved to be the best contenders for prem right now, it’s like that, this season they’ll taste the elite tf2 has to offer now in eu and improve with that. I agree 100% with the fact the level is decreasing, actually it started decreasing long ago, you woke up now? and the fault of this is also yours @saemzi @stefan, because you stopped playing/playing at ur level

Kaneco

Quoted from KLar

where is your dream team? why did u stop the coinz hype train? :ccc

Quoted from wonder

[…]

You should understand that people are getting better at this game. The fact that someone was div 3 in the past doesn’t mean he can’t surpass “old school prem players”. Prem in this season looks bad but still there are some players(scouts) who are better than you’ve ever been in your glory days and they were div 3-6 players. Good example is quad who was top tier scout in the past and now he is the weakest player in graba’s team (imo), and people are mad about graba lol

Yo I agree people should accept bad players improve and get good with time, everyone was div6 at one point (or almost everyone) I played div3 more than 1 year ago and I thought I was hot shit at the time and got my shit handed to me, nowadays I see myself as a much more complete and skilled player than I was last year and yet, I still have a lot to learn and improve.

I couldn’t disagree more with what you said about schocky tho, at its prime he was a joy to watch, easily the best european player of all time after mike, it wasn’t even his sick aim, but damn that movement was sexy as fuck, he abused the class like no one else, sorry but I haven’t seen a scout as flashy and complete as him since his Epsilon Glory days.

Raptor

BTWFC
S-O

hopefully this thread never ends :D

.kr4tos

(ETF2L Donator)
FLANK
DGB

Quoted from wonder

[…]

You should understand that people are getting better at this game. The fact that someone was div 3 in the past doesn’t mean he can’t surpass “old school prem players”….

pretty much that! /close thread

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

Quoted from .kr4tos

[…]

pretty much that! /close thread

if you compare those players to the “old prem players”, they are a lot worse tho

yourself included Scout of the season kr4tos

.kr4tos

(ETF2L Donator)
FLANK
DGB

Quoted from smziii

[…]

if you compare those players to the “old prem players”, they are a lot worse tho

yourself included Scout of the season kr4tos

there were quite a few “old low prem players” who were not really better than the current low prem imo.

Raptor

BTWFC
S-O

maybe the old prem players were better because they already played prem longer than the new prem players :^) ?

schocky

ist doof

Past = 1 season ago. Not every gamer becomes better but ofc many players become better after a while though. I ve played against graba few times and imo he isn’t a very good medic, sorry. Quad was doing great, he was far too aggressive but after a while he will be good again (he wasn’t that active I assume). So I would not say that he is the weakest player in his team.

Phnx

Quoted from Raptor

maybe the old prem players were better because they already played prem longer than the new prem players :^) ?

Dah?
the old prem players took in the new players that had potential, they weren’t just closed and not accepting anyone.
it’s a lot harder to show how good you are when your team sucks, even though it’s possible.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 14 15 16 ... 18 Next »