Forum

LAWL NICE TIERS

Created 14th May 2015 @ 04:25

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 13 14 15 ... 18 Next »

Hot

Quoted from schocky

if you want to hear my personal opinion: he is a mid medic. I agree with bona even he shittalked us last season saying we are sandbaggers tzzz :D let’s see how many teams will drop this season.

shocky maintaining dramas, remind me a lot season 20

schocky

ist doof

Quoted from Hot

[…]

shocky maintaining dramas, remind me a lot season 20

Just telling my opinion dude

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

why do people care about a bad medic? It’s even more astonishing how bad the dm-classes this season are

DCS

(Legend)
notdoggo
Dr. med.

I am glad this thread exists. From now on, every time a fairly stupid HL drama topic gets spammed with “lol HL”, I can link this one as reply.

Medics get carried in half of every team ever in 6v6. Most people are just glad they have one because nobody wants to play it. What’s your problem?

I have no clue who graba is (no offense), but I don’t see why people get upset by a medic apparently getting carried. Tze tze

repu

how can people still be arguing about graba when his team obviously was the strongest contender for prem

op

get the fuck on with it, christ

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

Quoted from repu

how can people still be arguing about graba when his team obviously was the strongest contender for prem

thats the sadest thing i have read on the internet in a long time

johnwon23

new faces are trying to get into prem, is this sad?

schocky

ist doof

Quoted from johnwon23

new faces are trying to get into prem, is this sad?

No. Prem (ever tier actually) is becoming worse and worse THAT’S SAD. I am sure many ppl share this opinion.

who the fuck is graba

Hallow

P.O.P

Quoted from DCS

I am glad this thread exists. From now on, every time a fairly stupid HL drama topic gets spammed with “lol HL”, I can link this one as reply.

fucking hl aids playing 6s literally covers everyone whos being a retard. go back to reflecting sentry rockets in your inherently inferior gamemode

johnwon23

Quoted from schocky

[…]

No. Prem (ever tier actually) is becoming worse and worse THAT’S SAD. I am sure many ppl share this opinion.

It’s because this game is boring, no one wants to play it anymore, and peoples are quitting. Not because someone new (to others) is trying to get into prem.

san alex

lawl nice thread

schocky

ist doof

Quoted from johnwon23

[…]

It’s because this game is boring, no one wants to play it anymore, and peoples are quitting. Not because someone new (to others) is trying to get into prem.

Would’t say that the game is boring. You just need nice teammates for example. That should be enough to have fun :p I am not saying that I dislike the people who would like to play prem, I dislike the fact that (imo) midskilled (div2) players are prem nowadays.
Btw. Tier high = the old div3 *cough*

kermit

G
sniper

im 14 and new here, can someone please explain me this site.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 13 14 15 ... 18 Next »