Forum

Official ruling on Saloon.tf interaction

Created 31st March 2015 @ 02:05

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6

Kaneco

Quoted from S@GA

[…]

Thanks, first argument I´ve seen that makes sense. It never came to me simply because I never imagined someone would do that to gain like 2 ref.

As the game and saloon grows betting will have increased power and value, just the other day I lost $25 in a bet. Just because you bet 2 ref doesn’t mean everyone does, look at the top bets for each game and see how much it’s worth.

damneasy

What if you bet on a team, then you merc for that team? Do you still get banned? :D

haris

FLANK

Quoted from damneasy

What if you bet on a team, then you merc for that team? Do you still get banned? :D

this is actually a very good question

Popcorp

1 question, if I am a sub/roster rider in a team and I bet for my own/enemy team, will I be breaking any rules?

And lets say what happens if I bet for 1 of the teams and my own team asks me during the official to play, because 1 of the players crashed/VAC problem, etc…?

CHERRY

Quoted from Popcorp

1 question, if I am a sub/roster rider in a team and I bet for my own/enemy team, will I be breaking any rules?

And lets say what happens if I bet for 1 of the teams and my own team asks me during the official to play, because 1 of the players crashed/VAC problem, etc…?

You’ll be automatically reported for sure. It’s better to avoid stuff like this.

skeej

(ETF2L Donator)
UbeR |
Fe |

what if you bet on team A when they have to play team B at 21 cet, yet you are team A’s 20cet warmup for their 21cet official, and you throw the pcw to deny them a proper warmup so that their chances of losing the official are bigger?

is that prohibited?

san alex

Quoted from S@GA

[…]

Sorry but can anyone explain to me what´s so bad about betting on your own team winning?

imagine someone from lods of emone bet 8 keys in their team in a match against chess, he decides to divide the profit with someone in chess before the match and chess loses on purpose.

seems like a good deal

Last edited by san alex,

CHERRY

Quoted from san alex

[…]

imagine someone from lods of emone bet 8 keys in their team in a match against chess, he decides to divide the profit with someone in chess before the match and chess loses on purpose.

seems like a good deal

You can actually finance buying a match this way XD

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6