Forum

Just a little goodbye

Created 5th March 2015 @ 00:58

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »

ashkan

Hello, guys.

I haven’t really stayed up-to-date with TF2 for the past year or so. I doubt that I know this scene any better than it knows me, nowadays.

I cut my last ties to the competitive scene a few months ago, but it will always hold a special and treasured place in my heart, so I didn’t want to leave it without leaving a ‘goodbye’. It’s a scene that gave me guidance, taught me a great deal about myself, and provided me with invaluable experience. I even got into my current career path thanks to it. I have made so many friends in this community, and despite its many conflicts and challenges, it truly has some of the most dedicated and selfless people I have come across. I have a lot to thank these people for, as well as every single person that makes up our community.

So thank you and goodbye!

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

Legend. You’ve been missed and you’ll continue to be. Thanks for all the work you put in!

I’ll just fill in the people unlucky enough not to know who ashkan is. He’s basically the guy behind the HCC which was basically an equivalent of the HLO…except with 846 teams back in Autumn 2010. It’s actually how I got into competitive so a huge personal thanks to him.

Gubbins

Op4

Best of luck Ashkan, thank you for everything.

Clark

SDCK!

Good luck, man!

Asaaj

Thank you for everything you have done for the scene. You will be remembered as a legend.

T0m

(ETF2L Donator)

Thank you and good luck with whatever you’re doing.

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

My first time meeting you Ashkan, you called me out for being a little shit troll, I double commend you.

The HCC would not have been as great without you and Highlander would not be part of ETF2L if it wasn’t for you.

I wish you all the best in the future.

ondkaja

IKEA

Thanks for letting us sleep in your house during DHW13 <3

And thanks for organising the HCC, wouldn’t have been here otherwise (probably).

Last edited by ondkaja,

Morphine

(Cat Enthusiast)
一一═デ︻

big daddy of HL

thanks ashkan

irfx

EPA

#legend #topguy

dAGNER

duplo

rip trashcan

also this
Quoted from ondkaja

Thanks for letting us sleep in your house during DHW13…

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

Good bye

Russian Guyovich

(Surging Meat Cable)
[T-A!]LoS

The very best

aura

after 5 min of waiting in pause :D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fA3hN8SYPgE&t=51m16s

Last edited by aura,

CanFo

(Legend)
[HA]
#T4F

See you around and thanks for everything.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »