Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

sheepy dog's hand

(Cutest boy in TF2)
F!
Pander

Quoted from damneasy

[…]

Why do you have a screenshot of that?

I knew they would fold. So I took the screenshot and waited for this day.

Tim

Are you somehow unbalanced sheepy ?

Quoted from T-Mac

[…]

Ye lol it’s quite creepy

Not by Sheepy standards.

AB

he’s done a lot more ‘creepier’ things. nothing wrong with taking a screen of chat =/

Sheepy is not creepy, he is just a prophet.

Stay strong Sheepy these people don’t understand you

damneasy

Quoted from sheepy dog's hand

[…]

I knew they would fold. So I took the screenshot and waited for this day.

i bet you went to their team page every day to check :D

sheepy dog's hand

(Cutest boy in TF2)
F!
Pander

Quoted from damneasy

[…]

i bet you went to their team page every day to check :D

No I was told by my team because we had an official vs them on Wednesday. Ramagan teams always fold so I thought it would be funny to post a screenshot of me predicting it just before the season starts. My prediction then came true as you can see. This isn’t creepy, if you want creepy then you can check out my “ETF2L GIRL GAMERS” folder.

Last edited by sheepy dog's hand,

shoras

That’s a high quality screenshot here.

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

[…]

No I was told by my team because we had an official vs them on Wednesday. Ramagan teams always fold so I thought it would be funny to post a screenshot of me predicting it just before the season starts. My prediction then came true as you can see. This isn’t creepy, if you want creepy then you can check out my “ETF2L GIRL GAMERS” folder.

LOL. Classic sheepy.

For the record, Ramagan was the most dedicated and passionate member of the team. When you lose pretty much all of your team within a matter of weeks, you have to fold or keep replacing them with lower skilled players. In the end, team was just me, Lippy and Ramagan + random people. Never was going to survive, so we told him to fold. Ramagan played very well in the pocket tanking heals role, I think any top High tier team or Low prem team could look at him as an upcomer.

I used to think his Medic play was shaky but his Pocket play was very surprisingly very strong.

sheepy dog's hand

(Cutest boy in TF2)
F!
Pander

Quoted from Hildreth

[…]

When you lose pretty much all of your team within a matter of weeks, you have to fold or keep replacing them with lower skilled players..

Thats why they ended up with you on demo LOL

Just wanna say I have nothing against Ramagan personally. He is a decent player and people tell me he is a nice guy (a nice guy from France?, what next?) He just picks the wrong players for his teams so they end up folding.

Elite

YG
Houssem

lol

damneasy

[…]

i aint saying its creepy :(

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

[…]

True dat.

Pete_

PrettyGay

[…]

“ETF2L GIRL GAMERS” folder pls.

MEGAMIDDIE

PINT

[…]

ayy lmao

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »