Forum

WHO WILL TIERS S20?

Created 30th January 2015 @ 06:51

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8

ducky

Quoted from MEGAMIDDIE

I think we should increase the playoffs to 30 slots on mid, as my team has a chance of finishing in there

will is too bad to even make that spot

sheepy dog's hand

(Cutest boy in TF2)
F!
Pander

Quoted from Tim

[…]

Don’t spread your french hatred everywhere. We’ll fuck you up your silly scottish ass.

omg its happening already help

Quoted from Permzilla

6 is entirely plausible if you give #1 and #2 a bye for the first round and #3 vs #6, #4 vs #5, should be considered at the very least.

I would much prefer this cause it would give my team a better chance of making playoffs but also because I think having a top 6 would be more entertaining to watch for the viewers. I think the teams at the top of high are pretty close and can all win or lose to each other. So if we had it in that top 6 style pretty much every game in the playoffs would be really entertaining and close. Its up to you though and I can understand your reasons for having it top 4.

Vlijm

UbeR |

Shouldnt #1 get instant promotion and let #2-5 fight for remaining places? Drop down #8 prem instant and let #6-7 fight the winners of the high playoffs? Not really involved in this season so if this makes no sense im sorry.

damneasy

4 teams is a really small amount, i think 6 teams is way better

repu

almost 30% of the high teams have dropped, isn’t that worth taking into account?
Quoted from Permzilla

8/32 is definitely too much,having 25% of teams involved in playoffs is silly

Last edited by repu,

Meeto

Mid: ez tier for Fonexia

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

Quoted from fraac

Dogs will play Elogurl last if they 6-0 their next game (v Team Infamous). The system is tested by the two default wins given to Team Sodium. Say they lose to Lutuset, Dogs might be thinking they could drop 2 points against tea so that Elogurl play Lutuset instead.

I’m getting the feeling that 7 swissed fixtures, 4/32 playoff spots might be flawed due to each fixture being doubled (2 maps).

And how would varying the number of fixtures or playoff spots avoid the situation described? Having fewer fixtures would fix it, but clearly that’s not realistic to have a season of 4/5 weeks.

Quoted from Vlijm

Shouldnt #1 get instant promotion and let #2-5 fight for remaining places? Drop down #8 prem instant and let #6-7 fight the winners of the high playoffs? Not really involved in this season so if this makes no sense im sorry.

promotion spots are won through the playoffs

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

More fixtures and larger playoffs both effectively reduce variance, so more likely to have the best teams in the playoffs. The current situation, where high tier teams should schedule their wk6 match for Thursday to see if any exploitable angles present themselves, shouldn’t be part of the game imo.

Last edited by fraac,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8