(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

Quoted from .

[…]

http://i.imgur.com/EIbSEYY.jpg

DONKED

AB

Achievement is its own reward, pride obscures it.

Meeto

Quoted from AB

Achievement is its own reward, pride obscures it.

I’d say getting to basically say ‘Fuck you’ to smart ass’s is a better reward.

ti.
WiK?

Quoted from Meeto

[…]

I’d say getting to basically say ‘Fuck you’ to smart ass’s is a better reward.

Hehe yes, although he’s quoting something I have on my profile.

Teapot, I’m very obscure, but I’m working on it. Let me just have this little exception please.

kaidus

WiK?

Wait are those blue spots playoffs? Why is high a 4 team playoff if (as the other divs clearly show) there is time allotted for 8 or even 16? Seems really dumb considering for 10 seasons 4 team playoff was used for an 8 team division in prem..

AB

nvm didn’t read. essentially what kaidus said.

Last edited by AB,

ondkaja

IKEA

Quoted from kaidus

Wait are those blue spots playoffs? Why is high a 4 team playoff if (as the other divs clearly show) there is time allotted for 8 or even 16? Seems really dumb considering for 10 seasons 4 team playoff was used for an 8 team division in prem..

Despite being in a team that is in a risk of missing the play-offs if we don’t play good our remaining games, I really like that ETF2L went for 4 teams in the playoffs. This means you have to play consistently good throughout the entire season (punishing inconsistent teams). There will be a lot of competition between the top 2-7 (around that figure) teams of getting the playoffs spot, and everyone is aware of this. This is a strong incentive for teams to try harder and the skill level will rise a bit, I believe. The playoffs don’t have to be as big as the last season’s div 1.

If there had been eight team in the playoffs this season, for some of the top teams it would feel like getting a spot in the playoffs by default, and not necessarily by playing well in the season. It wouldn’t feel as rewarding getting into playoffs.

sheepy dog's hand

(Cutest boy in TF2)
F!
Pander

why not just make it a top 6 playoffs? top 4 seems too small and I want dogs to make playoffs.

Vitilumi

tbd

Quoted from sheepy dog's hand

why not just make it a top 6 playoffs? top 4 seems too small and I want dogs to make playoffs.

We are joint 5th place. Beating one team in any way would earn us a spot in playoffs. Should be easy. ;)

sheepy dog's hand

(Cutest boy in TF2)
F!
Pander

Quoted from Vitilumi

[…]
We are joint 5th place. Beating one team in any way would earn us a spot in playoffs. Should be easy. ;)

yes but what if we end up playing PEDRO MULTIGAMING, then we are fucked and its all permzillas fault.

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

8/32 is definitely too much,having 25% of teams involved in playoffs is silly (prem doesn’t count obviously)

6 is entirely plausible if you give #1 and #2 a bye for the first round and #3 vs #6, #4 vs #5, should be considered at the very least. either way i don’t think 4 teams in playoffs is unacceptable.

frixx

LG

[…]

yes but what if we end up playing PEDRO MULTIGAMING, then we are fucked and its all permzillas fault.

I am afraid of PEDRO. Don’t scare me like that sheepy

Last edited by frixx,

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

Dogs will play Elogurl last if they 6-0 their next game (v Team Infamous). The system is tested by the two default wins given to Team Sodium. Say they lose to Lutuset, Dogs might be thinking they could drop 2 points against tea so that Elogurl play Lutuset instead.

I’m getting the feeling that 7 swissed fixtures, 4/32 playoff spots might be flawed due to each fixture being doubled (2 maps).

Last edited by fraac,

Tim

[…]

Don’t spread your french hatred everywhere. We’ll fuck you up your silly scottish ass.

MEGAMIDDIE

PINT

I think we should increase the playoffs to 30 slots on mid, as my team has a chance of finishing in there

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 Next »