Forum

Experimental Cup 6v6 HL style

Created 21st December 2014 @ 12:45

Add A Reply Pages: 1

stuntz

Thinking about this whole 4v4 discussion, and most of the team games have 4 or 5, but all players have either the same weapons or the same role, TF2 is different because it has 9 classes.

Not so long ago (100 years ago) there used to be classlimit 2, then it was changed to demoman and medic limit 1, then teams started using 2 Heavies to defend last or 2 Pyros, also 2 sentries :D.
ETF2L removed these kind of stale tactics in favor of a more agreesive play, using classlimit 1 on every class but soldier and scout as you all know.

So whats the point in this explanation so far?

My idea was to make an experiemental cup with 5v5 or 6v6 Highlander style to set things in motion apart from the usal bomb the medic tactic, bringing more diversity to the pace of the game.

TL;DR – 6v6 HL cup with usual maps #freewilly

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

Cool. But wouldn’t it just be sniper+heavy instead of soldier+scout, which is already quite known and unpleasant.

Bona

PMW

You’re just going to get the same answer by admins that they don’t have time for it anyway.

stuntz

I wouldnt mind organizing it :)

Arie

(serveme.tf)
FB
[FB]

Quoted from stuntz

\o\ /o/

Last edited by Arie,

Quoted from stuntz

etf2l.org/etf2l/jobs/

“League Admins – We are currently looking for 6v6 admins to run the regular season, and both 6v6 and 9v9 admins to organize one-time cups.

Give it a go.

Last edited by RaNDoMiZe,

BUICK

QQ

let me know if you’d like a US squad.

Add A Reply Pages: 1