Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 5 Next »

Razkar

cj.com

the scout’s hell

cirlo

cirlo

Quoted from Kaneco

Also, to give my input on this.

I think granary as a map is fine and it has a lot of tradition in the competitive scene, however, I think it’s mid is very unbalanced and overall I think the flow of the map like one of the worst of the map pool, with logjam coming close, at least for me.

I think the map is fine in the map pool because I dont see any map that can replace it effectively, maybe if some other “process” (as in a new competitive map with global positive feedback on all fronts) suddenly appeared, then yes, I would replace granary, until then I think the map is fine in the map pool despite being one of the least fun/interesting ones for me.

Shabbaman

GoT<3
HoT<3

I’m missing an option in your poll:
“- I think granary is crap, but compared to the other crap in the map pool it’s absolutely fucking great”

There are a lot of maps that are better than granary, before or after some polishing. There have been maps in the map pool that I prefer playing over granary, like Bazillion, Turbine, Gravelpit, Obscure or even Prolane. I won’t get those maps, and even if I did nobody would want to play a PCW on it. Granary doesn’t have that problem. I fear that when granary gets axed, it gets replaced by unpolished crap that seems to find it’s way into the map pool every season (yes, I’m talking about logjam). I pick granary over any map that isn’t finished or balanced or has been recently reworked (Obscure comes to mind), plainly just sucks (ohai metalworks) or never gets played in a pcw.

Collaide

Granary is fine compared to VIADUCT OMFG.

Sunshine + Metalworks are viable maps

rytis

PrettyGay

Quoted from Collaide

Sunshine + Metalworks are viable maps

no

tavi

A51

Quoted from rytis

[…]
no

great response followed by even greater arguments gj m8

MEGAMIDDIE

PINT

Quoted from Shabbaman

“- I think granary is crap, but compared to the other crap in the map pool it’s absolutely fucking great”

This tbh, no point even talking about it until we have maps that aren’t too bad coming in.

Fuxx

REMOVE

Quoted from Shabbaman

There are a lot of maps that are better than granary, before or after some polishing. There have been maps in the map pool that I prefer playing over granary, like Bazillion, Turbine, Gravelpit, Obscure or even Prolane. I won’t get those maps, and even if I did nobody would want to play a PCW on it. Granary doesn’t have that problem. I fear that when granary gets axed, it gets replaced by unpolished crap that seems to find it’s way into the map pool every season (yes, I’m talking about logjam). I pick granary over any map that isn’t finished or balanced or has been recently reworked (Obscure comes to mind), plainly just sucks (ohai metalworks) or never gets played in a pcw.

Pretty sure the greatest reason why many maps aren’t played in scrims are precisely because they’re not in the pool.

sorsa

mooz

Personally I don’t like granary, but I don’t think there are any good replacements for it at the moment. I’d rather play granary than obscure, metalworks or turbine.

Pete_

PrettyGay

Quoted from rytis

[…]
no

Setlet

Granary is fun as long as you aren’t forced to push from unfavourable positions (from last to second, or from second to mid). Basically, this maps works as long as people have a gentlemen agreement that people with more CPs always push. But this isn’t always the case, especially if there is an official and only 1-10 minutes to go. However, I still want to play the map in the future. If the map was removed, I doubt the replacement map would be any better (unless it’s GPit).

hr

My personal favorite map, maybe I’m russian.

xzr

Granary best map eu

Pete_

PrettyGay

Granary is a map most 6v6 players already got very used to playing every season, so not having it in the next season’s mappool would really throw me off. Despite all the shit it gets it’s still far better than logjam which is a map that got put into the mappool although imo it should have been improved a lot before being played in season 19.

kindred

myx
SDCK!

i hate granary a lot as all classes

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 5 Next »