Forum

Granary popularity vote

Created 13th November 2014 @ 15:36

Locked Pages: 1 2 ... 5 Next »

ducky

For the sake of proving a point (or at least being disproven adequatly) I will ask the ETF2L community for their vote on the following strawpoll:

http://strawpoll.me/2982988

Will be checking in on this tomorrow to see the results,go ETF2L! :D

Kaneco

Shouldn’t it be any more official kind of poll? Having a straw poll to potentially decide the future of a map seems ridiculous.

Any one can abuse that

ducky

Quoted from Kaneco

Shouldn’t it be any more official kind of poll? Having a straw poll to potentially decide the future of a map seems ridiculous.

Any one can abuse that

Ignore the league admin tag,this is a purely personal poll that’s not going to influence ETF2Ls decision regarding the map pool of future seasons in any way.

Last edited by ducky,

Bathory

Granary is great.

Bob Bami

gran mid is hell

MARS^

(ETF2L Donator)
ANIMA
Nein

It could be a good map if it had more ammo packs…

Fuxx

REMOVE

boring map

Bona

PMW

yard needs ammopack pls

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

Don’t think an admin should even be asking this question. It’s like when there was talk last season of dropping Snakewater because kaidus couldn’t beat Epsilon. No dropping of perfectly good maps, thanks.

Forsak3n

S

remove logjam and process ffs

ducky

Quoted from fraac

Don’t think an admin should even be asking this question. It’s like when there was talk last season of dropping Snakewater because kaidus couldn’t beat Epsilon. No dropping of perfectly good maps, thanks.

I thought I explained myself thoroughly enough when replying to kaneco,but here it is again:

– I do not have the ability to hide the admin tag,sorry.

– This is purely personal and has no influence on decisions regarding any future map-pools

TL;DR: Don’t worry about it.

shoras

Quoted from Bob Bami

gran mid is hell

This.

juan

adios

granary is awesome
ps:im a pocket

Kaneco

Also, to give my input on this.

I think granary as a map is fine and it has a lot of tradition in the competitive scene, however, I think it’s mid is very unbalanced and overall I think the flow of the map like one of the worst of the map pool, with logjam coming close, at least for me.

I think the map is fine in the map pool because I dont see any map that can replace it effectively, maybe if some other “process” (as in a new competitive map with global positive feedback on all fronts) suddenly appeared, then yes, I would replace granary, until then I think the map is fine in the map pool despite being one of the least fun/interesting ones for me.

alba

duplo

granary can be so fun to play but on the otherside it can also be the most boring map ever.

Locked Pages: 1 2 ... 5 Next »